1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PPC Bully

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by petermc, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    After reading ...
    look what I found:

How doubtful ... How can a person have "a lot of experience" but never tried out the PPCs ????

Johnyboy, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  2. petermc

petermc Peon

Best Answers:
    You can pay in 3 parts - But i also think the price is bit to high :(

petermc, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  3. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well let me uncover the myth around this scammy program. I went down to their blog just because I saw a post here somewhere and posted a comment.

The comment was posted and visible, so since I wasn't really interested in buying I found myself some work around this forum.

After a while an email popped out from my inbox, so I read it carefully because the title started something like "PPCBully..." saying something like this:

Since I didn't posted something rude or really disrespectful, but just saying my opinion and a question regarding this "PPCBully Thing", I was surprised that they erased my post.

I didn't even used a web address. So why they did that? Isn't it obvious?
    The whole blog is a hype around the idea of how good "PPCBully" is. But in fact, a hype is a hype, designed to do one thing: get your money.

On the other hand, look how the whole thread started:
    .... with a link to a .pdf file that redirects you to a sales page?

Now isn't this obvious?

PS: Oh, but it was you who started this petermc, is it? Now I got it...

4. hopesquest

hopesquest Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information about PPC Bully, I had no intentions of buying it because I am sick and tired of the latest and greatest way for the next guru to make money off of me...

Hearing about everyones experience with this has helped and I hope that others dont fall into a trap by not investigating throughly...

hopesquest, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  5. petermc

petermc Peon

Best Answers:

Jonny Boy you’re miles off - I heard about this via email - the pdf was included in the email link-

You are talking through your arse about affiliate links etc – your own suspicious mind is at work here! Get out more! Before it really sets in!
    You also have no proof about what you are saying about the program it’s just your opinion which of course you’re entitled to...

But to call the program a scammy myth is stupid since it only launched 2-3 days ago so how can you say this?

“Unless
    1. You have used the software
    2. Got no results from it
    3. Wasted your money –
    "Has this happened?"

To be honest reading some of your previous posts! You sound like a bit of a know all and don’t seem to have an understanding that there are some programs out there that actually work!

If you sit back read the threads you may in time be able to work out the myths and scam programs – So stay tuned to the thread because if it is what you say it is we will work that out after we have researched the program –

I personally think it’s going to take more than 72 hours to call it –

petermc, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  6. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Since you're defending so strongly I already know why.

Oh.. "you've been living under a rock" or something if you cant recognize a scam from "miles" away :D

As you can "personally think" this it's gonna be blah blah blah ... I personally think (and now based on my experience with their staff) that this is a "rip off".

Let's see... It shouldn't take to much...

PS: So you say based on your experience on a program 2 days old that this is "the best program in the world"? HAHAHA

7. petermc

petermc Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF are you talking about you know nothing only what’s in your head - Unlike you! I am here to discuss the program not make wild unfounded BS about me or the program please grow up

Can you please provide some proof of what you are claiming?
    I await your response Johny Boy

petermc, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  8. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok so here we go:

As you will see, this is not a language of a professional business staff.
    Anyways, now I really understand your frustration. I mean $1,497 per sale? are you nuts? Anyone would be upset. How much are you making of that?

this is written in their Privacy page:
    ... does it mean that they send spam? ie: unsolicited emails? funny and very professional

And now TOS:
    Hehe after you paid $1,497 you dont even deserve to be notified? LOL
    What does discontinuance of the service mean? They will be up and running till they get 100K in commissions? Strange.

And finally a screen shot of my email account, in which conversation I was asking how can a new PPC Bully 2.0 member with "a lot of experience as an Affiliate marketer" this is his first try at PPC.

Had this guy living in a cage? I'm sorry but I just can't get that. Do you?
    "Email marketing" hahaha good one

A business worth $1,497/year from which you'll get $700?
    ... that means that is not enough to invest $1,497/year ???? really confused now. Thanks for this provocation :D

And finally the email:

9. petermc

petermc Peon

Best Answers:
    OMG you have lost it! What the hell does this tell us ...

I am off to bed! I suggest you do the same!!!!

hahahah

petermc, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  10. Johnyboy

Johnyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever ... happy promoting it.

But it won't stand.

11. petermc

petermc Peon

Best Answers:
    HELLO! IS THERE ANYONE IN Johny’s head????????
    I am not promoting PPC BULLY nor am I anyway affiliated with PPC BULLY - I am here to get views not promote – “DO YOU UNDERSATND”? –

Please provide proof of what you are saying and explain were you are getting your accusations from??
    You talk with no structure and sounds like some child ranting on about stuff you think know about! But actually you have no substance - All you talk about are your views which you believe to be the truth and think that everyone else has to conform to your thoughts –

If you carry on thinking this way you are going to miss out on some major points because you have a closed mind – in this game Johny Boy you need to have a wide open mind.
    Please please Johny Boy! if you going to answer back? It would help everybody if you can give us hard facts like links that point to what you’re saying!

petermc, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  12. sadiegirl

sadiegirl Guest

Best Answers:
    I am having a real problem with the results from the bully, as its real hard for me to believe that any human or machine can query google for every possible keyword more than once a quarter... that is impossible..

For example I can enter the keyphrase "San Diego Real Estate" and get quite a few listings, but turn around and enter "Virginia Beach Real Estate" for instance and you get ZERO... and same for many other randomly selected phrases.. Some phrases show lots of activity but lots of major ones nothing.
    So how can I believe the results I get from any keyphrase..

So you might say... well may be no one is using PPC on "Virginia Beach Real Estate"
    Bullshit... Results 1 - 10 of about 15,700,000 for virginia beach real estate. (0.17 seconds)

Each result showed a ton of folks using the adwords as advertieser..
    matter of fact i know at least 10 competitors using "Virginia Beach Real Estate" every day for the last year.... Not one show up....

Is it just for that phrase... hell no.... I ran over 1,000 phrases that have huge results in google with tons of adwords advertisers... and more than 20 % never showed at all..

So how can I trust any results i have received...

Anyone else have experience with checking keyphrases and showing min to no results when you know for a fact tons and tons of adwords ads are in google..

Anyone with first hand experience please chime in... I love the bully idea but don't want to use it if its that non dependable..

Sadie

sadiegirl, Nov 27, 2009 IP