1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PP Protection?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by HyogenMojen, Mar 21, 2020.

I have a PayPal account but don't have a PayPal balance and don't want to transfer money from my bank to my PayPal balance (if I don't have to.) So my question is, do I need to attach my card to my PayPal in order to be covered by PayPal's buyer protection?

What I was thinking of doing is just logging into my PayPal account and paying with my card without adding it. Or even not logging into my account. Would either of those scenarios leave me protected?

Or do I need to add my card to my PayPal account and then make the purchase in order to be covered by PayPal's buyer protection.

By buyer protection, I mean being able to contact PayPal about the payment in case anything goes awry.

Thanks.

HyogenMojen, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  2. blacksinger

blacksinger Peon

Best Answers:
    Is highly recommend you attach your card to Paypal, you can use a vcc if you don't want use your real card, sites as MOVO offer this...

blacksinger, Apr 5, 2020 IP