1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Powerful banner advertising network

Discussion in 'Sites' started by NeaTraffic, Nov 8, 2020.

AdsHitz is a very powerful advertising network. It has 19 different advertising features, modules and ad types.
    Overall, advertisers have already paid $393.
    Alexa 170,143.

315 users, 165 websites in the database.

I will sell to a buyer who will read documentation and will be in contact with the developers who are very professional and supportive. I will not teach you all features and will not provide support after you purchase it. I am selling it AS IS with the account on the developer's website with all licenses and addons.

I will not teach you on how to earn money with it. If you buy you must know how this business works and make a thoughtful purchase.

I can will provide website and DB archive. I will transfer it on to your server for additional $100. If you prefer to transfer it on your own, you will be responsible for all server configurations or contact the developers on your own.
    I am selling the product but not guidance on how to do everything. There is plenty of documentation on the developer's website and the developer will help if needed within a day or two.
    I am not using PayPal!!!! Only direct transfer to my bank account in the USA. If you are not ready to send the funds directly then this sale is not for you.
    Payment may be divided into 2 stages (50/50). First stage - you pay 50% and I send you domain or website archive, you chose. Second stage, the rest.

NeaTraffic, Nov 8, 2020 IP