1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Power Of Hypnosis Ebook

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by postcd, May 18, 2011.

Power Of Hypnosis Ebook

Hi, i would like to ask for a review of the new product - Power Of Hypnosis Revealed.

This ebook reveals all secrets regarding Hypnosis. This hypnosis ebook - Power of Hypnosis will give you an insight into hypnosis and will teach how you can apply hypnosis fast and easy, in just a couple of minutes worth of time.

Thank You

--
    You can also earn 50% of each sale You refer - Hypnosis Affiliate.

postcd, May 18, 2011 IP
  2. Dan Bainbridge

Dan Bainbridge Active Member

Best Answers:
    looks interesting, but perhaps more "informational" rather than directly addressing peoples specific problems and showing how hypnosis can help. People are really driven by problems and their solutions... I'm just struggling to see what the real benefit here is apart from just learning about the background of hypnosis.

Also, if you want affiliates youre going to have to post some conversion screenshots and talk about the types of traffic which is converting for you and the work you have put in...

Dan Bainbridge, May 19, 2011 IP
  3. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that is important and good point. that would need hypnosis e-book to be rewriten inluding website design modiffication

postcd, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  4. traveltrotter

traveltrotter Peon

Best Answers:
    i did not read this ebook so i cannot give review

traveltrotter, Mar 10, 2012 IP