1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Potion panic Popular Single Page Game

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dadaas, Apr 15, 2014.

This is my another single page game website. in fact this game is very good and very addictive. I never did any kind of promotion so website did not get popular. but i m sure if you do some link building you can make a decent passive income, because this website does not require any updates.

dadaas, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  2. bettybakebake

bettybakebake Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Hello there I have a question about alexa ranking as relating to domain authority.
    two game sites side by side. potion panic is alexa rating is 21,776,050 and domain authority is 15.63 and planiet basher is alexa rating 99,999,999 and domain authority is 21.13 as stated in your listing.
    So how does that happen? I am not doubting your word I am a newbie and not sure if those numbers are reliable and which indicates a better chance at income with some traffic generation.
    Thanks. I am already bidding on one of your other sites.

bettybakebake, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  3. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Both of this alexa rankings are high. To see how much traffic it gets check on analytics. But as i said my websites are not pšromoted at all, so dont expect huge traffic. That why they are cheap, i can say they are almost free (domain fee)

dadaas, Apr 27, 2014 IP