1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

posts im my fb page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Enricoca, Dec 28, 2021.

Looking at my fb page on the computer I use to manage it as an administrator, I don't see the penultimate post published from time to time. When I add a new post, the post that I did not see, which has become the third from last, reappears, while the one that was last disappears and has become next to last. This only occurs on my computer. In the others (and on my mobile) the entire sequence of posts on the page appears. I don't know if it's a fb problem or a wrong command I gave without realizing it. What can I do?

Enricoca, Dec 28, 2021 IP
  2. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes Facebook randomly shifts the posts and that's why you are not seeing them in the exact order, but this shouldn't be too worrying though, especially if they appear on the page in some place at least.

VortexAlpha, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  3. Enricoca

Enricoca Peon

Best Answers:
    In the meantime, after my report to the facebook assistance the problem has been solved. Now I see all the posts in their proper order again. Thank you for your answer!

Enricoca, Jan 6, 2022 IP