1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posts getting removed.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Zoti Media Group, Oct 18, 2015.

Two or three of my posts are removed without warrning points (very intresting).
    The posts that are removed was posts that I have posted 2 of my websites to a user that was asking for recommendations.
    We are here all of us to promote something to the world, a website, a service or anything else. And thats why are the forums!

Because of your stupid warrning I have stopped posting on DP anymore, and now when I recommend my website that post is getting removed also.
    Am not sure what kind of strategy you ate following guys but as everyone can see it is not as before any more.

Can someone explain me please whats wrong with my websites i recommended to someone?

Zoti Media Group, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Your posts were deleted because and another member took thread off topic to bicker.

Your deleted posts were:

Stop hijacking the threads dickhead. He is looking for what is looking no need for your junk comments. If you can provide those links (am sure you cant) you may message him if not do not hijack the thread.

and

Who the hell will provide a website in public when he is buying links? Maybe just you.

If you feel the need to squabble in please do so in a conversation a conversation and don't ruin another member's thread.

Smyrl, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My ears are burning :D

Matthew Sayle, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And now we are all crying our eyes out and are all collectively losing sleep.:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Oct 18, 2015 IP
    mmerlinn and Matthew Sayle like this.
  5. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Smyrl, you may also ban me for those kind of posts that will be not a problem (I have already got a warrning point for it). Am referring to other posts where I posted links of my sites and the last one was removed yesterday (it was a thread regarding advertising).

@Spoiltdiva am not crying because i dident get warrning points am just out of idea why got those posts was removed. It was nothing wrong with them. I was recommanding to someone a website where he can purchase ads.

6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I thought that you weren't going to post on DP anymore.:confused:

Spoiltdiva, Oct 18, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    Don't you have enough links in your signature?

If everyone was allowed to insert links to their websites inside of posts, it would quickly become a cesspool.

Everyone could easily create multiple DP accounts and fill up the threads with links.

DP is nice enough to allow self promotion inside of our signature. That's where it should stay.

8. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sometimes cant resist :)

There was a guy with his real picture as avatar and his head was really like i told him lol. I got also many PMs from other guys saying me thank you for the comment I made (mods can check my pm). The comment was removed and I got warrned not to tell directly the truth to someone how is he looking like.

9. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Ok, now I can see the REASON why my comment was removed:

1. Advertising on blogs was deleted. Reason: Make your sales pitch in a conversation message.[/paste:font]
      10:02 PM

Why should PM someone when he is asking in public? If this should be like this, who have right to post on threads? What kind of answers are allowed?

10. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I bet the comment got removed because it was OFF-TOPIC (spam) and not because you told the dude YOUR version of the truth.

mmerlinn, Oct 18, 2015 IP
  11. Zoti Media Group

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes that was the reason. But its up to me to accept it as that. It the modern world is called free speach. Nvm, am not here necause of that comment.

12. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    In the modern world, you have free speech.

However, Digital Point is a private entity and they reserve the right to refuse service (access) to anyone they wish, as long as the reason is non-discriminatory.

Also, I am glad that you don't find me personally attractive - you're not really my type :D

On a final note, you don't learn very well - do you?

I know I have a bad habit of letting arguments get out of hand, however I have never subjectively attacked someone.

My arguments are usually based on objective data (usually the lack thereof!)

My advice to you, although you probably won't listen, is to stop being subjective and letting your personal feelings influence your behavior on this forum.

We're all here running the same race, some run a little faster than others - however we're all heading in the same direction.

You trying to trip me isn't going to make you run any faster.