1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

postnuke and regular html?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Googles76, Jul 20, 2005.

Is it possible to say...use only the "Topics" section of postnuke and incorporate that section into a regular html website? I don't want my entire website being pure postnuke, but the topics section is convenient as my website relies on updated information on a daily basis. Maybe it is somehow possible to RSS feed the topics to a regular page?

so for exmaple on my webpage like this: http://www.sportscardomain.com/Acura.htm

I want to have incorporated postnuke topics.... is this doable?

Googles76, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  2. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    You could have postnuke installed in a directory behind your primary then use its blocks to navigate the content.

While that doesnt make much sense it does answer your question.

I would rather see you just make a topics and db outside of postnuke. Or incorporate your html inside postnuke.

I have alot of experience with postnuke if you need help.

Shoemoney, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  3. Googles76

Googles76 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am now thinking it will probably be much easier to setup a blog and than feed that to my site using CaRP - apparently it can parse a feed and output it as html so I shouldn't have a problem with search engines.

Googles76, Jul 20, 2005 IP
  4. Shoemoney

Shoemoney $

Best Answers:
    cool I have used carp and magpie both.... good stuff =)

Shoemoney, Jul 20, 2005 IP