1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting To Google+ Pages : Are You Doing Ok With Them ?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Vrindavan, Feb 4, 2013.

i just don't understand their standard as to what is allowed or not allowed on Google+ Page. Please share your experience.

"unwanted promotional or commercial content" <-- this term can cover all kinds of postings.

--------
    You've recently been violating the Google+ User Content and Conduct policies.
    Posts that contain spam, such as unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitations, are not allowed on Google+. Offensive or repetitive posts are not allowed either.
    Please review our policies to avoid violating them in the future.

Vrindavan, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  2. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose you were posting too many links of some site the same time? What they mean is SPAM is not allowed.

SagarRox, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  3. Vrindavan

Vrindavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, but i found out they added one or two new items to their Google + rules page.

Vrindavan, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  4. saumil555

saumil555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What according to gplus is a spammy content, my product is on lingerie and words like sexy is a spam according to Gplus ....

saumil555, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  5. Vrindavan

Best Answers:
    The word lingerie is OK ?

If you share news on google+, you cannot share a news with word like sexy as header or content ?

Vrindavan, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  6. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    still dont understand G+..

indiasbull, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  7. Annabelle1

Annabelle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am doing G+ and it works so far. But avoid sharing content that are not related your niche, you might get ban.

Annabelle1, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  8. martinjohn337

martinjohn337 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No I found out they added one or two new items to their Google Plus rules page.

martinjohn337, Mar 19, 2013 IP
  9. Incloud Design

Incloud Design Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry to barge in here but I found this thread and am a new member here. I have been testing and learning Google+ for the past week or two and it is pretty sweet. The only problem I see and find it hard to resolve (Google forums are pointless) is that I believe you need a personal account and add a business page to that personal account. Pages are evidently limited in many ways or I just don't understand how they work. For instance, I want to use my Incloud Design page primarily under Bobby C, my personal account. Everything I do like +1, share posts and so on goes to my Bobby C Google+. I then have to copy from my personal account over to my business account. This process is tedious and very inefficient not to mention possibly hurting rank. I'm hoping by coming to this forum, either this thread or another, this confusion of mine can be cleared up and possibly directed to a more fluent process of using Google+ pages. Thanks in advance for any and all support on this matter.- Bobby C. (Incloud Design)

Incloud Design, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  10. b2b.business.expert

b2b.business.expert Member

Best Answers:
    I am also using google+, i am posting related contents and post limit is 2 per day. If you are posting in bulk per day and too many links. Then chances are to be banned. So please review your posts. Remove the unwanted links, low quality contents.

b2b.business.expert, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  11. Incloud Design

Incloud Design Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good stuff, of all my reading up I never heard about a 2 per day post limitation. I have been mainly sharing content that I've found on the net while researching. Also, I'm certainly trying to maintain worthwhile content and not just pumping stuff out. I need patience, which I'm short on. Thanks!

Incloud Design, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  12. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was banned first time on G+ due to rapid increase in friends circle..:(

afoley77, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  13. Incloud Design

Incloud Design Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I got my postcard today from Google and verified. Still haven't figured out what the point in the page is. I can't really do much with it. Can't share or plus anyone and every feature while surfing defaults to my personal account. Unless I'm missing something, seems useless to me.

Incloud Design, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  14. Vrindavan

Best Answers:
    Google is over regulate on many things like the Government. i prefer the free market mechanism - self regulated.

Vrindavan, Apr 12, 2013 IP