1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting items on multiple platforms

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Ben Pattison, Sep 12, 2018.

Hi,

I run the e-commerce side of a successful business that has been inline for many years. We are listed on many platforms (Amazon, wayfair, home depot, houzz etc. etc.).

My question is whether anyone knows of a tool that could help assist with the item onboarding process. Each platform uses its own template. I have put together a master template but it is still time consuming to copy paste all of the information over every time.

I was just curious if anyone knew if something exists that could take the data I have in a central location and help populate these templates in a somewhat more automatic way.

This may be wishful thinking on my part but it would definitely help us spend our time a little more effectively.

Thank you!

Ben Pattison, Sep 12, 2018 IP
  2. JazvaSoftware

JazvaSoftware Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ben, Jazva's all-in-one multi-channel ecommerce solution is integrated with the major marketplaces - Amazon, eBay, Houzz, Walmart, Overstock, and Jet. Besides, it has a number of shopping cart integrations.
    With Jazva's listings management solution, you can:
    • upload new listings simultaneously to all your channels;
    • update listings all at once;
    • import SKUs from one channel to another;
    • create kits and bundles, shadow listings.
    Moreover, Jazva also allows you to manage orders, returns, suppliers, accounting, saving you the trouble of switching between several software tools all the time.

JazvaSoftware, Oct 10, 2018 IP