1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Posters for my Facebook Page

Discussion in 'Services' started by Foxtrot_, Jun 14, 2017.

As title says it, I'm looking to hire posters for my Facebook Page. Similar to forum posting but you will post on my Facebook page instead. You must use your REAL facebook account, no fake Facebook account!

I'm paying $0.10 for each copied and paste comment (I will give you the list of comments and you just need to copy and paste) and $0.20 for your own creation, must be insightful and at least 20 words.

You can cash-out at any amount you like and I will cover all necessary PayPal fees so you get paid the full amount. If you are interested, please post on this thread and inform me your Facebook ID and start posting right-away here. Thanks!

Foxtrot_, Jun 14, 2017 IP
  2. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Thanks for the interests. I've replied to each and everyone of you with the project's details.

Foxtrot_, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  3. jamesbala

jamesbala Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is it a scam ??

jamesbala, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  4. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    What? I gave you comments to copy and paste, even when you are using a fake FB profile and I don't hear from you and you're calling me a scam?

Foxtrot_, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  5. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    To anyone who's interested in this project, please stop asking me to PM you, and take the initiative yourself. Just PM me your Facebook profile or just go to www.facebook.com/bangkokexpatlife, post a comment at any statuses of your choice and tell me when you are done. Original comment from you has to be at least 20 words, and relevant to the topic. If not, you can just let me know and I will give you comments to copy and paste.

I will pay you whenever you want to cash out.

Foxtrot_, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  6. jamesbala

jamesbala Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Didnt you see the ??? . Nothing wrong in asking this.anyway thanks for the reply .

jamesbala, Jun 16, 2017 IP
  7. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    You must be mentally challenged to make such a statement. Doesn't matter if there's a question mark, the fact that you are questioning me if this is a scam, yet you only made 2 posts which were given by me, and didn't ask me for any payment on private message, but proceeded to post whether this is a scam on my thread highly amuses me. Give me your PayPal, I'll pay you for what you've done and that's it.

Foxtrot_, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  8. jamesbala

jamesbala Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pls use words wisely .

jamesbala, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  9. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Please give me your PayPal and that's the end of our working relationship.

10. jamesbala

jamesbala Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its u who spilled it first.

jamesbala, Jun 17, 2017 IP
  11. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Lol whatever that sails your boat, you have very low intuition sorry, please just give me your PayPal because I don't like to owe anyone anything.

12. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

Have you received my pm about payments yet?
    Please check...Thanks...

Lorienz, Jun 19, 2017 IP
  13. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not paying at all, beware guys... he then block me on fb after asking for payments... not responding to my messages after i ask for payments...

Lorienz, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  14. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is the fb page he wanted us to post comments with https://www.facebook.com/bangkokexpatlife/ bangkok expat life, after i ask for payments, he then removed my comments on their fb posts and i have all the proof, he actually praises my comments and ask for more... i can post a screenshot of our conversations for proof, so to the admin of this forum i ask you to review on this and take further actions so this moron won't scam anyone again...

Lorienz, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  15. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Beware of this liar and con-man. I asked him for his PayPal after he made his posts and then I proceeded to send him payment via PayPal. After which, he somehow cancelled the payment and refunded me because he claimed he got deducted a lot in fees, but I have clearly sent him additional to cover his fees, based on the PayPal fee calculator. Just because I didn't login to DP for a day, he sent me a threatening message on my Facebook Page, saying he would complain about me on my Facebook Page that I've scammed him for freaking $2! :) What a joker this dude is! I have no time and tolerance for such losers so I banned him. I don't take to threats kindly and to Lorienz, you're fired. To the admin and mod of this forum, I'm happy to provide screenshots of my payment to him, and his threats.

Foxtrot_, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  16. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There you've said it!!! "I cancelled or refund this moron he's money as it charged me a lot of fees, instead i asked for a favor to resend it again with the option to send payments for family and friends so no fees will be deducted but he never replied and after few more days i think 3-4 days i didn't received a response yet and i message the moron on facebook through pm about 2 or 3 times but guess what status is just seen but still no response... tada!!!... how long would it take to resend a payment on paypal, a month?

Eat your fucking $2 shit you moron, i just want to warn the other DP members not to be scammed by you!
    Also a little advice, don't use blackhat methods on promoting your shits on the web such as faking your facebook posts comments by hiring people and force them to comment on your facebook posts, trust me you will get nothing with it. Instead work your fucking moron ass out to do some research, build quality links, do some guest post (only if your a good writer) but it think not cause your a weird moron, and also don't try to buy some facebook likes and shares...

Good luck moron...:rolleyes::D:p:cool::)

Lorienz, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  17. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I can smell so much jealousy, anger and bitterness behind your laughing emoticons, so stop trying to hide your anger haha. Calm down pinoy, it's just $2. Why get so worked up over it? :D
    A person like you don't even deserve $1 but I feel sorry for you, perhaps I should send $2 + $1 to you to make up for the PayPal fees? I've clearly sent you the payment and cover the additional fees but you refunded me, and called me a scammer? Hilarious. Not to mention you backtracked on your statement.

Now your so-called "little advice" is just oh so hilarious, Mr Internet Guru wannabe trying to give me advice on not using blackhat methods on promoting my website eh? First of all, why did you even apply for this job if you are giving me this advice? Such an irony eh? :D Secondly, paying people to post Facebook comments isn't even black hat, it's content creation. Thirdly, all my Facebook likes on my page are grown organically.

Cheerio loser. Oh I forgot you even got your ugly "wife" to "reply" to your comment haha. And while you're at it, at least put on a shirt because clearly, you look like a pathetic douchebag.

Foxtrot_, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  18. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    None be jealous on a piece of Scumbag shit like you! LOL... anyway, you can just keep your $2 shit I think needed it the most. Just message me if you want a donation...

Lorienz, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  19. Foxtrot_

Foxtrot_ Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Don't cry over your $2 loser hahaha. First of all, go brush up your grammar before coming on an internet marketing forum.

Foxtrot_, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  20. Lorienz

Lorienz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Grammar is not a teeth or tartar shit like you to brush with! LOLssss...

Lorienz, Jun 22, 2017 IP