1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other PostAffiliatePro - Start Your Own Affiliate Program (Huge Discount)

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by Aleksandar Mitić, May 9, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm Alex. I would like to offer you a one time deal on an enterprise level solution for starting your own affiliate program.

I have a professional license that I no longer need, which is now known as 'Elite'.

If this is something you would be interested in acquiring, or know someone else who would - I would be interested in setting up an Escrow.com transaction, the price is negotiable. This package sells at $12.900 at the moment.

Another benefit for acquiring this from me is that the update fees are much lower at $199/y compared to almost $900 that it currently costs. These are optional but would have to be performed at least once when the transaction is done. I am a legacy customer and I have special benefits because of that.

You could go with the cloud option at $200/mo but why keep paying forever when you can own it at a much more favorable terms from someone who has been using it!

Price is negotiable and the transaction could be done via Escrow.com so no one is at any risk whatsoever. Thank you.

All the best,
    Alex

Aleksandar Mitić, May 9, 2020 IP
  2. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm dropping the price to $4800, contact me if you want this awesome software for your project.

Aleksandar Mitić, Jun 29, 2020 IP