1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Post Times On Facebook Groups

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by GraemeJ, Jan 10, 2014.

Hi there I post to several facebook groups. I was wondering if anyone has done any testing as to the best time of day or night to post to facebook groups with regards clicks etc. Is weekday or weekend better.
    I look forward to your responses.
    Thankyou
    Graeme

GraemeJ, Jan 10, 2014 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are your users focussed in a single time zone?

sarahk, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  3. swhp

swhp Member

Best Answers:
    if you just focus on your timezone well maybe on weekend is best time, but why not try to post on afternoon on workday. I think lot of worker open facebook when they're break from working

swhp, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I guess it also depends on the target market.
    - office workers may read at work?
    - high flying execs may read in the evening?
    - housewives during the day? but not during the weekend
    - kids after school and weekends
    - sports people - weekends and mondays - looking for photos from events they've just done etc

sarahk, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  5. swhp

swhp Member

Best Answers:
    yeah I agree with this post, because every target have a different behaviour :)

swhp, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  6. Jeffry Alexander

Jeffry Alexander Member

Best Answers:
    Nice post.. You should do some reviews with fb groups and testing before goes with your offers there..

Jeffry Alexander, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  7. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i doubt you can have something definite about a group, the people in there might be from highly different timezones and that alone will screw everything up. also what sarahk said sounds resonable, even if they are from the same timezone...different persons use facebook at different times depending on who they are, what they do and so on..
    all that's left to do is do some tests for a week or two and see the best time for each group

spyrit, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  8. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  9. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    YJunK, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  10. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    spyrit, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  11. Larry Hild

Larry Hild Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, Graeme: I have nearly 1,000 groups to which I post on Facebook, and if you do a little research, you'll find that the "best" times to post on FB groups varies a great deal, as each marketer has his/her own time preference. Inevitably, what "levels the quandary" here is NUMBERS! That is, when you post on a multitude of FB groups (you probably have heard, "It's a numbers game" in sales arenas), your chances of making more sales quickly lean towards your favor. I personally use an autoposter which is the very best I have ever used. The group post messages can be scheduled to unlimited groups sequentially (with time intervals between posts), and you also can use full-size images WITH the posts. A one-time charge of only $47 for the tool with NO MONTHLY CHARGES whatsoever and free updates for life. I love it. It's really phenomenal, and if you are very serious about making sales in Facebook groups, this tool is an absolute MUST for you. Once you start using it, you'll wonder how you ever did without it. No more drudgery of MANUALLY POSTING to FB groups! I do much of my posting while I sleep at night. If you'd like more info, just friend me on Facebook (under Larry Hild) and I can give you the link.

Larry Hild, Apr 3, 2014 IP