1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Post Backlink Campaign on High Traffic Forums (200k+ uv/mo)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by melprise, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I will set up accounts on relevant niche/targeted forums with VERY high traffic (200,000 visits/month or more, as estimated by Alexa, Quantcast etc)) to write 80-100 forums posts, with your site link in the post or signature. No bots, no search engines, the campaign is about generating permanent, ongoing direct link-through traffic from popular threads on top forums. Posts would average about 100 words.

Example: a 1% click through rate to your site from a post on a board with 300,000 v/mo traffic would be 3,000 visits per month to your site; the same CTR across ten such sites would be 30,000 visits. Cost includes postings, set-up of the accounts, the email they are registered to, and turning the login data for them over to you at end of the campaign. Turnaround, 20-30 days. PM me with your details or questions.

melprise, Dec 14, 2016 IP
  2. bagus masndrianto

bagus masndrianto Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi..do you have skype Id? I want to buy Trafick and know about price

bagus masndrianto, Dec 24, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.