1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other Post Affiliate Pro - Permanent License - Insane Deal!!!

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by Aleksandar Mitić, Oct 28, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I own a permanent 'pro' license of Post Affiliate Pro that I bought long time ago for one of my sites. This license is now known as 'elite' on their site, and it costs $2490 to buy. I'm selling it for $2000, so lots of initial savings. But that's not all.

Also, since I'm an old time customer, my 12 month updates cost only $199 per year (for this license they cost $899 per year!!!).

And in addition to that, if you want to convert to a cloud-hosted version, you have an option to talk to customer support and they will convert you to that with huge savings and discounts as they've offered me in our latest chat transcript but I didn't take it cause I don't need it right now, it's unused and not installed anywhere so it would be a waste of money for me.

So if you want to start your own affiliate business with one of the (if not THE) most powerful affiliate software in the world, and you want to save big bucks, you can buy this off of me for $2000 and then just spend $200 for 12 months of updates this is on YOU. I recommend updating every year cause it's a bargain and you're saving ~$700 each year with standalone option, or even worse, $2300 every year for cloud!!!

I got a good deal on this cause I bought it long time ago and now you can have it if you need it (I don't).

Also, if at any point you want to drop the business, you can just sell it like I did, the license is owned PERMANENTLY since 2014 and isn't going anywhere. You get access to the account and you just need to change email/password and you're sorted.

Transfer is done on the account level, you will get my login data and then you can just change email/password to what you like and it's yours. That is the only way.

I accept PayPal or wire-transfers, I'm available on Skype/Discord/Email/Phone/VideoChat, whatever you want. If I'm not responding here on DP it's cause I'm doing something else, so shoot me an email via my gaming website at legendarymage dot com (or check me out on Youtube 'Player Guides' - Alex).

And there is only one, so hurry up!!!

Oh and you also get one license for PAP Alert - Single license - this is a desktop program that connects with your installation of PAP and then you can get desktop notifications when you get new sales, new affiliates and all that. It's a pretty cool piece of software and the license lasts until Downloadable until: 2030-12-31 And it's only $19 to renew after that.

Thanks and have a good day. Here are pictures below. screen-1.jpg sxreen2.jpg sxreen3.jpg

Aleksandar Mitić, Oct 28, 2018 IP
  2. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm dropping the price to $1400, plus I'll be a gentleman and cover Escrow fees (if you want to use it) as well as give you a free year worth of updates. If you know someone who might want this software, reach out to them and I'll give you a finder's commission of $200 upon successful transfer/sale.

Aleksandar Mitić, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  3. suprastan

suprastan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Oh man this is a hard sell.. There are a lot of good affiliate packages out there for $100 - $200

Ughh.. Anyway I wish you luck on this..

suprastan, Dec 7, 2018 IP
  4. Aleksandar Mitić

Aleksandar Mitić Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    True. But this one is extremely powerful, having used it myself. Thanks for the good wishes though!

Aleksandar Mitić, Dec 8, 2018 IP
  5. MH mohajeri

MH mohajeri Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I would like to inform you that I currently possess a standalone license for PAP (Post Affiliate Pro).
    However, please note that PAP no longer sells standalone licenses. I purchased this license in 2017, and it comes with one year of full support.

The price for this license is 10,000 USD. If you require further information, please feel free to contact me at .

Thank you.

MH mohajeri, Jun 10, 2023 IP