1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Portfolio website critique

Discussion in 'Websites' started by nerdGraphic, Feb 19, 2015.

I am not a designer, I am just starting web design, focusing to be a front-end developer somehow. I made this website to build for my personal project portfolio. Need your advice and I guess it is still in progress.

Portfolio Website

http://raineer24.github.io/work/#

http://raineer24.github.io/work/#

nerdGraphic, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  2. skymedia$

skymedia$ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your website looks very simple. So many changes required like logo, eye-catche design.
    Overall need some improvement and make it responsive as well as creative. You can check other websites related with your niche to get ideas. Either you should develop by yourself or you should take a help of web designer.

skymedia$, Feb 20, 2015 IP
    Redchily likes this.
  3. Ross L

Ross L Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You've got some white space around the edge of the design (see attached screenshot from Chrome). Personally I would make the site fluid so that it expands and fits to the viewers monitor.

Also I think you need to expand on your introduction with a bit about you, expand on your talents and any areas you particularly enjoy. As you are an individual and not a company, I personally think it makes you slightly more approachable by doing that.

I hope this helps.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
    Ross L, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  4. nerdGraphic

nerdGraphic Member

Best Answers:
    How many years in web development are you now guys?

Thanks again for the feedback.

nerdGraphic, Feb 21, 2015 IP