1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Portable Translation Devices?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by BingeTraveler, Sep 18, 2018.

Hi All,

My name is Josh and I’m a self-employed travel blogger.

As a frequent explorer, I’m always looking for ways to enhance the efficiency of my travels and business. Recently, I’ve been noticing a rising popularity in portable translation tech that offer 2-way translation in multiple languages, WiFi hotspot worldwide and many more.

The interesting little tools I see online, such as the Langogo AI from Indiegogo (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/langogo-1st-pocket-translator-and-global-wi-fi?secret_perk_token=fd4a032c), seem to be able to solve a lot of problems with language barriers and locating destinations when abroad.

I’m all for trying new things but would just like to get an idea from anyone with experience using these translation devices, and whether they are truly superior to apps such as Google translate?

Cheers!

BingeTraveler, Sep 18, 2018 IP
  2. Orol

Orol Member

Best Answers:
    I use classic Google traslerate. I had no problems in all my travels. What don't you like him?

Orol, Oct 5, 2018 IP