1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Popwin.net is SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ishra, Jul 21, 2016.

hi i have started Popwin.net and on starting days i got good rates but after some days rates decreased and 7 days ago my impression showing zero and when i contacted them they replied that you have bad Traffic and your website is not fulfil our policy bla bla
    i generated ticket for release the earned money but they said you ddnt reach thrsold value Guys Beware from this SCAM website

Ishra, Jul 21, 2016 IP
  2. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your traffic is probably bot or proxy generated then...
    @Popwin

lukey372, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  3. Popwin

Popwin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up @lukey372

@Ishra Amanpreet, I've answered to your ticket. Your website ishrayhm.com has been blocked by our system for sending poor traffic two days in a row - but we didn't see any complaint from our advertisers about your traffic so I've removed the TOS status from your website and you can send traffic again (You will also be under surveilance and if your traffic is not performing, there's nothing we can do).Unfortunatelly we cannot send you the earnings because you haven't reach to our minimum withdraw of $20. But, as I told you - you website is not blocked anymore so you can continue sending traffic.

Regards,
    Andrew

LE : I see your website is having our ad code again. I wish you good luck and maybe next time you will read your tickets before speaking trash words about our service.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    Popwin, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  4. megavideomovies.com

megavideomovies.com Peon

Best Answers:
    hi your right popwin.net truly is a BIG SCAM i am the webmaster for megavideomovies.com and we have no bots or proxy generated traffic we reached the minimum threshold of $20 dlls. and our payment was denied we have never had any problems with our payments from good advertisers like popads popcash popmyads revenuehits and others but popwin.net and poptm.com are both scam we never received our payments people be aware of these 2 advertisers you wont get paid they will have some excuse for your payment.

Attached Files:

megavideomovies.com, Mar 4, 2017 IP
  5. Popwin

Popwin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there megavideomovies.com,
    It would have been easier to contact us and solve the issue with us.

In order to receive the payment please give me access to your Google Analytics Account.
    Your statistics looks good, but the traffic didn't convert to our campaigns - however, If the traffic is real and you can give me proofs for it I don't see any reason why we can't send your payment

Popwin, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  6. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    I never understood why other publishers immediately run to the forums and scream SCAMMMM. I've worked with several networks and each one had some problems every once in a while and sometime payments are delayed a day or two but you can always solve the issue with the network, especially when you see their reputation online and you see that other publishers got paid.

tajb88, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  7. Popwin

Popwin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's understandable, they want to harm the network as the network didn't paid them.

What's not understandable is why coming on the forum first and not contacting the support team available on the platform/skype/tawk.to/email and speak with them first.
    However, a representative of our team added the webmaster on skype and contacted him by email - hope the issue will be fixed soon.

Popwin, Mar 6, 2017 IP