1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Popunder.net - friendly warning

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by jackpic, Oct 24, 2017.

Hello - I'm going to put here some review about popunder.net.

I decided to use this popunder network on one of my small / new site. At the beginning everything was good. I got my first payment via Bitcoins (that is important for the story). Suddenly - first they decided to remove BTC payout without previous notification which is unprofessional. After getting it back to the list they changed minimal payment amount to 75$ (from 15$ before). My site is still small and making up to 6$ from all adnetworks - 1.5$ per day from popunder. That means that I was forced to collect money there in 2 months just to get cash. After request 75$ via BTC I got 60$. Rest was taken by processing fee as support told me.

I assume that everyone who may be interest in BTC know how cheap are transfers there. I protest because I wasn't informed about any fees. They redirect me to place where you putting your btc wallet address to withdraw and information that extra fees may apply. But here are two "cool" things. First - when I put there my BTC number there wasn't any information about fees (which is 100% correct, because first payment I got without any fee). Second thing - some fee may apply and 20% fee is not the same (well technically it is same, but...). So in meantime they probably changed BTC payment processor and they clearly forgot to update they users about that.

Finally, of course this is not big amount and I was ready to forget about this, but after that I decided to put honest review just to warn potential / current members. I'm not saying that entire network is bad. But if someone will decide to request bigger amount of money via BTC he could have heart attack :p

If someone need screenshots proof there won't be a problem.

jackpic, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope that this honest review from our member reach popunder authority in which they can explain what really happens so that both parties will be given a fair show off to release the truth about the business.

KylieSweet, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  3. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can't find better support anywhere! They are great network! They respond in a few minutes. Look below:
    Screenshot_1.png
    I'm in business for more then 10 years. I didn't see nothing close to that :)

TrafficLos, Oct 25, 2017 IP
  4. jackpic

jackpic Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yes - just to be honest I must confirm. After all support didn't agree with me about fee issues, but they response faster than any other network with I'm working.

jackpic, Oct 25, 2017 IP
  5. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they state in their terms that they reduce the bitcoin fee from your amount then it's ok. if not then they are not ok. check and see if they wrote it somewhere.

99james99, Oct 29, 2017 IP