1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Popular Plant Based Diet Review Affiliate Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TuesZ, Mar 24, 2019.

NOTE: The password for the site is 'forks' and you will probably have to get or have a Divi license to keep the Elegant Themes Theme Divi updated.

Why are you selling this site?

I lost interest in finishing it and ranking it and have moved onto another project. (like I always do lol)

How is it monetized?
    You can link it with the Forks Meal Planner completed subscription purchase which gets you 28% of the sale on the MaxBounty network.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No
    SEMrush
    How much time does this site take to run?
    Finish it up, get some backlinks and maybe keep the blog posts coming every week or so and you should start to see sales. This is an exact match domain so it should be easy to rank.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    I don't know of any but the term 'forks meal planner review' gets searched for 1-100 times a month according to Google Ads Keyword Planner.

TuesZ, Mar 24, 2019 IP
    SEMrush