1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Popular Hindi Lyrics Site with 30,000 uniques/mo can make $300 + mo

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sachinairan, Dec 5, 2014.

1. sachinairan

sachinairan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @Gaurav Balouria I've relisted the website for sale again. The BIN is reduced to $599 and I am still open for a reasonable offers.

sachinairan, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  2. Bashir Naimy

Bashir Naimy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I wish you best of luck with the sales, but your site sucks to be completly honest with you.
    Any song you click on, to download OR play just takes you to some ad in French and its basicly nothing but bait all over.

Its just a site with lots of text and links, that just directs you to 3rd party domains with some ads

Bashir Naimy, Jan 4, 2015 IP
  3. flippingdesk

flippingdesk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 13
    There is Hanuman Chalisa lyrics in Aashiqui 2 album . Really? But i never heard about it.
    Also none of the download or listen link is working.
    Please fix those issues and you may get a interested buyer.

flippingdesk, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  4. sachinairan

sachinairan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @flippingdesk I know there are some issues with the website and I don't have time to fix them. I am not asking a fortune for it also. I just says it still earns about $50 per month in adsense and banner ads and all I wanted about 9 months or 1 year of earning of this site.

sachinairan, Jan 5, 2015 IP
  5. Bashir Naimy

Bashir Naimy Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    We understand that, but the problem is that a buyer is looking for a site that is actualy working and have some future potential.
    The website right now is pretty much broken in this stage, as it does not do any of its core functions, With a unknown price tag for fixing it.

In this state the trafikk will fade away when users cant use the site for what its ment, and With that also the adsense earnings.
    So you are asking for 599 usd for a broken site, With adsense earnings that will most likely go lower quite fast.

From a byer perspectiv he will within 12 months after buying this, most likely not make his Money back that he gave you.
    And he would need to fix these issues,and these could be some really difficuly issues to fix as you have not really said anything about
    why none of the links work. What if the buyer finds out the entire site is not really doing what you just said, and its not doing that anyways in its current state.
    he would have to fix it and spend a unknown amount of $$$ on top of the 599

This entire sale looks suspiciouse to me, and that is the reason you are not getting any offers.

Bashir Naimy, Jan 5, 2015 IP