1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Popular cheating spouse/employee software and website with real sales

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AmazingSoftware123, Mar 31, 2013.

Hello and thank you for your interest. I am selling a site that has been a constant money earner for me throughout the years. It is popular with business people who use the software to monitor their employees. And also popular with girlfriend/boyfriend - husbands and wives.

The site sells a unique and simple software that takes screen shots of a pc at regular intervals. Its legal because its meant to be installed on the software buyers own machine for documenting purposes. The software is rock solid and bug free. I have been selling it for years this site and it cannot be purchased anywhere else. I want to be clear that this is not an affiliate site but actual site and software that is copyrighted by me.

The entire business/site/software and source code is being offered here today and I will provide support for the new buyer/owner indefinitely. The sale also comes with three more months of hosting. The site's income varies. I have made $1-2, $4 and at most so far $600 per month depending on the publicity. I have posted screen shots of Paypal. email confirms and traffic. Please do not ask me for the same information via email. its all here. Thank you. Jack

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    AmazingSoftware123, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  2. fly2high

fly2high Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    $5 BIN?. ....

fly2high, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  3. AmazingSoftware123

AmazingSoftware123 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    The BIN was mistype but has been corrected. Thank you for the notice.

Also above it states -
    Content Unique To Site:No
    It IS unique to the site and no copies exist.

I am not sure how to edit that data.

OK This site changed my info - or something strange happneed. - Above is not listing the proper traffic stats and other data. Please see screen shots for proper info.

I am trying to edit it and wasted a bump in trying to edit the info. And its very hard to get any help here...

Will try to relist this properly.

The contact us link on this site goes to twitter. How do I get help from a moderator? All my traffic and earnings data is not being listed above... in the designated area

Unique Visitors (monthly):1300Revenue (monthly):$200 - 600Content Unique To Site:YES

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
  4. jorgekolda

jorgekolda Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 3
    I bought the website and your selling it again scam!!!!!!!

jorgekolda, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  5. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Are you kidding. You bid $5. I am trying to update the info to reflect the proper data.

6. jorgekolda

jorgekolda Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 3
    you put buy now 5 dollars

7. jorgekolda

jorgekolda Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 3
    its your fault and i bought it

8. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Buy Now is $5000.00 US

9. kulik

kulik Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $20,000 in two years but on a good month it's $600 in sales? I'm no mathematical neurosurgeon scientist but 2+9 doesn't equal H. And, site will pay for itself in a couple months? Again, my math is bad perhaps but a couple months would be say $1200 in sales and you want $5000? Plus the site looks like it's from 1998 or a typical Clickbank site (LOL).

kulik, Mar 31, 2013 IP
    ChR0n1k likes this.
  10. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Hello Kulik,

Thank you for your opinion. There are surge months that exceed the averages in sales. And some of my most profitable sites throughout the years were very basic/simple.

Your business model may be different and that's great too. What I have experienced is that complex sites /content/ blogs don't make real $ and my goal is not to make fans. It is to generate regular income not with clickbank or affiliates. You have to own it to make real money.

11. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am assuming that the software has not made a single sale in the last few months. I had enquired about this site few months back and you provided the exact same earning proof that you have attached here. If the site does earn money as advertised, prove it with better income proof. Nothing else than a video proof in this case.

Also the google anaylstic does show which site, month, traffic source or anything worthwhile.

course575, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  12. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Course, that is very wrong to assume. The site makes me momey month after month. Your offer was very low. I can post screen shots until kingdom come. And will as I go on this week. My main concernis fixing this auction showing the Traffic, income levels up top of this page. But no moderator is coming to help. Imaging paying a membership and getting no help.

By the way I will be on hand for three months to help the new owner make any updates if they choose.

AmazingSoftware123, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  13. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Shawn Hogan (the owner of DP) is on Twitter to heIp you out with concerns with DP.
    https://twitter.com/digitalpoint
    If you take time to review the twits on there, you wiII see he answers a Iot of support questions. So, when the support Iink took you to twitter, that's probabIy a good thing :). Anyway, you can of over to DigitaI Point Forum "support and feedback"
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/support-feedback.3/
    and voice your concerns,

or you can Iook at the moderators Iist and contact one,
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/members/staff
    or you can report your thread and maybe it can be edited by a mod..... or you couId maybe deIete and start over? Good Iuck :)

Karen May Jones, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    Fiverscripts likes this.
  14. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Thank's a lot Karen. I had no idea that forum existed. Also not a Twitter member - I know, old school :)

Have a great day

AmazingSoftware123, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  15. stefan007

stefan007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you any proof of earnings?

stefan007, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  16. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Thanks to those who have bid so far. The reserve is set low although this is one of my best properties. In the last year I have moved on to physical products/manufacturing and am liquidating my web portfolio. Hence this sale.

I can be reached via this forum, emai, phone or in person (New York City) to bidders. Please feel free to message me for the details as I wont post personal contact information on a public forum.

I have receved some inquires and want to clear it up:

Bidders and owners please note. I have created this software from scratch. I made every aspect of it along with a top programmer in Microsoft VB. We have created several top software apps that have been earning for ten plus years. Therfore I can answer any detailed questions that you may have about SnoopPal. The software is solid and always works. Its simple and not overly complex. The buyers get a pdf instruction sheet and it installs and uninstalls clean. It is made to stand the test of time and operate like a vending machine.

I know many buyers here are not familiar with selling real software. Most people who ask me questions are used to selling other people software via affiliate system. And sometimes that can be good but the real way to make it is to Own in. This is it folks. the real deal. Let other people sell this for you and you be the boss. Then you will see real freedom. I was hoping to get this product out in retails stores and get contracts from major retailers. But like I said I am in a new business and am selling my web assets.

Thank you and pleae ask away. Feel safe in bidding and know you are getting a real business.

AmazingSoftware123, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  17. akt

akt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Hi
    Will you be providing legal document of any type to the new owner ?
    Regards
    Akt

akt, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  18. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Yes, a standard site/software sales agreement which states that I am transfering all rights to the new owner.

AmazingSoftware123, Apr 25, 2013 IP
  19. arichatz

arichatz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 6
    Do you really expect 2,600 for a site with no proof of income?
    Please upload a screenshot showing how much this site has earned in the last three months.
    I'm the third person to ask for revenue proof and you keep responding with nonsense.

arichatz, Apr 27, 2013 IP
  20. AmazingSoftware123

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Hello Arichatz,

I posted screen shots above. This business has been making money since 2007. Its not a simply a website like you said. Its a product. It can be sold in stores. Customers love it. It's fully custom written and fully owned product. NOT an affiliate. It is written in Microsoft Vb and compatable with the latest plus future versions of Windows. I have listed this at a fraction of what it cost be back in 07 to create, write, make the site, etc. The new owner is going get be one happy person and very lucky. Your tone of posting is not the type of buyer mindset for this business.

For the last year I have been in the manufacturing business and I have been selling my web network. I have held on to this site and decided to offer it here. No reason to get snippy with me. Take a closer look. I know you are used to crappy sites offered here. This is not what you usually see offered. so I wont take it personal.

I also will be available by phone to any interesed business people here.

Thanks for viewing,
    Jack

AmazingSoftware123, Apr 27, 2013 IP