1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Poptm.com - Adblock bypass Pop-under Ad Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by kkrajdurai, Jan 12, 2016.

1. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    do as you want i talk with proofs not only talk and talk

supzero20102010, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  2. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I don't support anyone you don't know what you are talking please read all of post before use my name. According to your word i can say also "You are supporting dirty tricks network" who haven't single knowledge how "adblock plus plugin work" but they are loved to use this word.Thanks.

hostmela, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  3. kkrajdurai

kkrajdurai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You have never used our network & and how come you can comment about us without knowing how our system works.

We have investigated more than you on adblock, you just know about adblock plus but there are more than 10 adblock plugins for both desktop and mobile. We have worked on this more 6 months.

Never used our Network, Know nothing about Adblock but simple defying us without any valid proof. Don't waste your time & our time. We do have many real problem to solve not wasting time in replying to your useless, fake rumors.

kkrajdurai, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  4. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, Can you please show me where i wrote they are cheating? I said my previous post they paid but i just expose they are attempt dirty tricks with publisher if you look on thread you will be found some of publisher word & Seems you are start talking without proper investigation. Thanks.

5. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    How many times i have to say, please do talk anything with valid proof. Poptm and Popwin is never linked to each other.

6. Popwin

Popwin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,not at all.We just know how it's to be trash talked by some people that clearly sent fake traffic to you and got caught.

Popwin, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  7. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, I am requesting to you please tell me the developer name who give you solution to bypass adblock because i have talked many expert developer but can't success do it. And i told you before it is not hard to find out "how your system work" but you should know the proper way to find it. Thanks

8. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    popwin didi you check my traffic and whats your opinon about this screen shot??he ceck and pay me after pending more than 24 hours and for four payments not one payment after checking traffic with proofs and then get refunded the payment totaly scamer

supzero20102010, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  9. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, You are running a adnetwork and you don't know how to talk to people i am little bit upset & as a network owner you should know how to behavior with people.Thanks

10. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    Okay i agree, but the affected person was supzero20102010, he has rights to comment about us, you never used our service, you are not even our user i dont know how come you can comment about us in a public forum without any reason.

11. Popwin

Popwin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No,Actually I banned you the second I've seen the post.Just to be sure that it won't cross your mind to use PopWin.

It is normal for him to do a paypal dispute if he thinks this is necessarily .However,he need to have some proofs that the traffic is fake. Anyway the fact that you have an account on thebot tells a lot about you and I actually hope they will win the paypal dispute. It's time that publishers like you learn things like :
    1. Bot traffic is 0 .
    2. If you're caught cheating,don't trash talk about the people that caught you and draw all the attention up to you because you might loose everyone's trust.

Popwin, Feb 19, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  12. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, Well look Currently i am not your publisher/advertiser but it doesn't mean i can't join your network and this is public forum and i can comment with respect anywhere in the forum i hope you are clear now. Now come to the 2nd point suddenly i have checked your thread and found some of publisher claim you i didn't comment that time because i need to proper investigation about your network and 5-6 days i have spent to investigation it my way then i made my opinion that's it.Thanks

13. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    See I myself a PHP developer, i found the working schema of bypassing adblock with a team of 2 more developers and developed it. To see how it works install Adblock plugin -> open this website http://mp3glu.org/ click anywhere on the page you can see the popup opening even when Adblock is active.

14. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Oh no as a network owner you should
    Hello, Wow you are a developer that's good but the problem is i visited that site and made click and you are using terraclicks and it is not displaying ads its only count click and yes i can do that also "The pop will be come but the main problem i have faced i can't display ads. So the point is you can count click and also able to show it publisher site for satisfaction that is my other point you make a pplz fool.Thanks

15. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    We are happy if you join our network, after joining if you face some issues then you can post on publish forum, if you are a professional then you will contact us directly if we don't respond properly then you can take proper action and post in public forum.

Without registering into our network, without knowing how our system works i don't know what you investigated that too for 5 - 6 days, just if you register and see the ad code you will be knowing how it works this requires just 5 minutes :)

16. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, There is lot of factor is involved with it & i don't need your ad code for check out your network. As a example If any hacker decide he/she will hack a site that time hacker look your website design? And now you said me i can investigation it with your ads code Really that make me laugh anyway another example if i look any digital product i will stolen it then what i will look first? Must be i have to check full site code properly and also need to find out bug on site and i have seen many many site made a small mistaken which they were not awareness of it but what the result? They lost their product for small bug. Hope you understand now my investigation way.Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  17. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    You can see terraclicks's link it means our Rotating code bypassed the Adblock and pushed to the landing URL of terraclicks it obviously shows our code bypassed adblock, next what happens is adblock blocked the url of terraclicks not ours. This only happens with terraclicks, all the other landing url of the our direct publishers work perfectly.

Next, once the click is counted it means the amount related to the GEO will be credited to the publisher, whats wrong here.

18. methad0ne

methad0ne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only way you're able to bypass adblocker is to serve pops from a local file, which you do using .php file the user need to upload. Don't bullsh** about some developing etc. All you need is to call your script using local file, import it on the site locally using </script> and voila, adblock bypassed.

methad0ne, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  19. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    Yes i agree that it is not a big thing but the big thing is to monitor the easylist and block list of all the top adblock plugins & remove the the domains which has been added to the block list, this requires a huge manual effort.

20. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, I forgot to mention i have checked it with proxy if you look on real ip it doesn't work it is only count click and as far as i know ads will not display with adblock plus.