1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Poptm.com - Adblock bypass Pop-under Ad Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by kkrajdurai, Jan 12, 2016.

1. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are linked with many scam network and they stolen huge money from publisher i don't say they don't pay but stealing money from publisher is not good way to do business. I believe they can't give better CPM rate due to participant scam network if they provide CPM like 1.4 or 2.0 then you confirmed that you will not get impression what you deserve.

hostmela, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  2. kkrajdurai

kkrajdurai Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We count unique impressions that is 1pop/user/hour, so comparing compare our impressions with any analytics will not correct way.
    If you are having any issue you could have opened a ticket, so we will be able to solve the issue, posting these things is a public forum is not a correct way.

Your impression has been decreased that too just 147 impressions, it may be due to that our system has detected that the impression is from Proxy or VPN or fake click. Please don't post such things without any proper proof. If your impression has reduced then do contact us through ticket so we can look into it and solve your issue, posing in a public forum is not a correct way.

We are not linked to any network that too scam network, I don't know how you could say like that. Creating a negative image on a company does not require much time or effort, but create a positive image requires huge time and lot of efforts. We do agree that we are unable to give good CPM compared to other companies as we are just new to this field & requires a little more time to get proper & direct advertisers, we are working on it to get more advertisers to increase the fill rate & CPM.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
    kkrajdurai, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  3. hostmela

Best Answers:
    You never give them better CPM until you get the direct advertiser At this time you are reselling ads that's simple. I don't complaint you don't pay but you are a middle man that's why you cut money from publisher account because you don't have any option & i suggest you make it fair for publisher as much as possible.Thanks

hostmela, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  4. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    Sure as it is a time taking process, currently we have around 40 to 50% fill rate, so to compensate the rest of the traffic we have partnership with other Ad Networks so the publishers can be paid as much as possible. The CPM will increase day by day with the increase of direct advertiser & their requirements. As we provide daily payments there is nothing to cheat or hide. Publishers can judge us in a single day, they can just use our ads for one day payout another day & go away. We are looking for a long term relationship with our publishers.

kkrajdurai, Feb 17, 2016 IP
  5. Lilyuki

Lilyuki Member

Best Answers:
    When you have CPM for USA,UK,CA,Germany over 1.3$ you can call me back then,until then enjoy in your business.
    You need to be competitive in this business,nobody will work with you if you are
    worse then other known adnetworks.
    You must bring publishers to poptm,but with 40% fill rate and reseling ads very hard.
    There is thousands adnetworks on internet.
    If you understand me...
    Regards!

Lilyuki, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  6. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm using your ads ... You need to work on fill rate ... For the same traffic and the same frequency i'm getting about 50% more on popads at this time.
    P.S. (1) You need to add Payoneer or Skrill for withdrawal
    P.S. (2) You need to cover PayPal fees as well

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    TrafficLos, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  7. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    They have 0.90$ CPM for USA; this is very bad. I hope your rates will increase now.

FullHider, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  8. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    i want all Be careful from this scam person after he will send the money he will open a dispute against you this is the first one i see popunder network open dispute against the publisher after get paied and get all of the money back be carful they are scammers.

supzero20102010, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  9. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    We found that all your traffic is auto-generated so we raised a dispute on you, we have provided proper proof to paypal and they refunded the money back, If your genuine you would have submitted your proof to paypal and make the case against us but you was unable to do because you know you are wrong.

And next thing is if we keep on creating dispute on paypal they will ban us.

Sorry for the issue, we are working on to get more Advertisers & iam 100% sure that your CPM will increase in the upcoming days. Please cooperate with us.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
    kkrajdurai, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  10. supzero20102010

supzero20102010 Member

Best Answers:
    THE PROBLEM HERE IS NO ONE WILL BE SAFE YOU WILL KEEP MAKE disputeS IN PUBLISHERS AND YOU KNOW AND EVERY ONE HERE KNOW THAT PAYPAL ALWAS FU*K THE SELLER THIS IS NOT GOOD FROM PUPUNDER NETWORK MAKE dispute YOU ARE THE ONLY MAKE THAT AND YOUR REPORTS IS NOT FAID YOU STEAL THE PUBLISHER TRAFFIC AS ALOT OF MEMMBERS HERE SAY NOT ME ONLY

supzero20102010, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  11. hostmela

Best Answers:
    How many times you are claimed same thing? You should detect it first before payment seems you didn't. You detect the fake traffic after payment isn't funny? Because you want to keep safe money in your pocket but which way? This is simple - first thing you want to proof on public you are not scammer once you made payment you need that money in your pocket this is pretty simple tricks do scam with publisher.

If any publisher send you fake traffic you can able to detect it within 24 hours but you didn't why?

Now all of publisher scare with your network due to your dirty tricks. I suggest you all publisher don't loose your traffic with this dirty network.

hostmela, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  12. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, taking that i earn twice as much with them then with popcash i'm pleased. Got payed every single time.
    Don't really see a lot of problems there.

masinerija, Feb 18, 2016 IP
  13. hostmela

Best Answers:
    They choose the dirty way and you can't confirmed that they don't claim your money because they have 180 days to claim it so be carefull.

14. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    See he was our 5th user in our Network, that is he registered very first and at that time we were not knowing that there would be clients like this and they will cheat in this way & after that when we upgraded our system we have detected that the user was using some auto clicking script and generating traffic and at that time we have paid him more than $200 so we raised a claim and that too for only half amount. If my house door is open it doesn't mean that anyone can enter into my house & steal anything, you're supporting a thief that is when your house door is open and he has rights to do anything & this seems to be funnier than anything else. Yes it is an obvious thing that we want to keep our money safe, are we sitting here to provide money to someone without any reason. Till now we have paid more than 4000 transactions do you think it is possible to raise claim on that 4000 transactions & will paypal send us the money back? and you are saying that we are doing funny! You just don't know what is going on internally and you are just blabbering something here.

15. hostmela

Best Answers:
    First thing is i don't support this guy but you are doing as a scam network and what is possible or not on internet you haven't experience getter than me so 4000 transaction is nothing but if you have brain you can claim it on paypal before doing anything u have to learn how paypal work anyway this is not my point and in this way you can't proof you are not cheating with publisher. You cheating with publisher various way that is my point hope you understand please now don't force me proof it because your background source will be expose on public.Thanks.

16. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    I know 4000 transactions in not a big deal, but please note poptm is neither our first business nor our only business. Without any valid proof simply saying scam network doesn't make a sense. We too are eager to know in what is our background source.

17. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    hostmela: check https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/poptm-com-adblock-bypass-pop-under-ad-network.2772042/page-5

Dont argue,, supzero20102010 use some bot programs to generate revenue from new ad network. I think he target new ad network because many of them are still in process of system development.

supzero20102010 site just have less than 20 article (copy paste article) + standard template and can generate $50 - $60 USD / Days.
    I am webmaster and I have 2 site with 40.000+ visitors and more than 5000+ article update daily. My site max revenue just $18 - $22 USD / Days from pop under network.

Everyone know this is very unreasonable
    If you were working properly and honestly, you will get your money.
    But if you try to cheat, there is no payment for you.

I'm not work with poptm again, but I hate a scammer who accuse others "SCAMMER".

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    sexyshare90, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  18. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Well You are looking for valid proof Now come to the point:

1. You resell traffic from adstera which is another scam network also linked with popwin. Only mentioned 2.
    2. There is no doubt you stolen valid impression from publisher.
    3. You are a middle man doing this business you haven't nothing in your own source.
    4. Your network fully depending on third party.
    5. Cut good amount of money from publisher and they are getting only 50% of their original earning.
    6. You never give better CPM rate for publisher due to your network hasn't own source but you are saying you will which is totally false and you are catching them with false word.
    7. As a middle man you are just enjoying money from publisher earning which is totally unfair.
    8. You are stolen 20% visitor from publisher site & it is work on background process.
    9. Adblock bypass technology which is totally false its just for eye catching & It is also business strategy nothing else.

The above mention point all of true without any doubt.

hostmela, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  19. kkrajdurai

Best Answers:
    1) Poptm is just 2 months old, In a single day we can't get 1000's advertisers to fill the traffic from publishers so we only resell the unfilled traffic not all traffic.
    2) Simple saying stolen valid impression from publisher is not a proper point, you have to provide a proof for this.
    3) It is an obvious thing every ad network is a middle man, How come you can say that we have nothing on our own source as if you have hacked our servers and checked what is going inside.
    4) We are just reselling 30% of the whole traffic & this 30% will decrease day by day with the increase of more advertisers, we are not fully depending on third party.
    5) Same as mentioned above (3), as if you have hacked our servers and checked what is going inside, you are simply saying 50% original earning, bla bla just creating a own story.
    6) Same as mentioned above (4), from the day 1 till now the CPM has became more better and it will increase day by day.
    7) Same as mentioned above (4).
    8) Same as mentioned above (5).
    9) Useless point, Our Rotating Ad code works even when Adblock is installed so we say we bypass Adblock so what is false here.

You are just interchanging the words for a single question that is "reselling traffic" "reselling traffic" nothing else.
    I like rumors a lot, since rumors create a lot of fame to a company than a paid marketing, so keep on spreading your rumors everywhere and i will reply for each and every post since it is my business and your waste of time :)

kkrajdurai, Feb 19, 2016 IP
  20. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Hello, Can you please tell me the developer name? Because i have contacted many senior and expert developer but bypass adblock is not possible but only possible to count click not displaying ads. If you look on internet many of users can't make one single penny online and many of users generate huge money but how? And what is the different both of them? So please what you are and what you can it can be find out easily. As a example what is different as a normal internet users between with hackers? As a hacker when he/she visited a site what information he/she trying to leake? As a normal user when visit a site what he/she look? hope you clear now so please before talk to me use your brain. and don't proof you are a children.Thanks.

hostmela, Feb 19, 2016 IP