1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POPCPM - New Pop Up Network - Get Paid for all impressions

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ngeinc, Feb 1, 2012.

1. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Stats are on real time. We are currently looking for more adult publishers. We are offering a $3.00 cpm popup rate for adult publishers.

ngeinc, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  2. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Stats are not real time i have your code on my sites all day yesterday it did not even show traffic as 1 in account?

SKULL, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  3. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Whats your url? We dont pay for all countries only the ones that we have advertisers in.

ngeinc, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  4. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    sneakyu.info is domain, do i have to add every website one by one or can i just use same code for one?

SKULL, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  5. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    You have to make a placement for every domain unless you have a premium placement.

ngeinc, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  6. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    premium placement meaning?

Well added this one like 5 sites of mine added the code and everything , the zones say approved by admin, but out of 5 websites it shows " Impressions sent total 1 "
    My sites get a lot of traffic and there is always members , users on the sites how can Impressions sent total only be 1?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
    SKULL, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  7. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    premium placement as in premium publisher account. Our current ads are geo targetted for viewers. if your viewers arent from our country targetted it wont get counted. we have alot of publishers using our system and the earnings are in real time.

ngeinc, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  8. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it really advisable for a advertising company to advertise a site which links to illegal streams of tv shows in thier forum signatures?

jimbo-53, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  9. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,

We have great news, we just increased the amount of raw impressions and set each counter for popups on a 60 second counter limit instead of the 86400 seconds. Meaning Earnings will earn more for more raw impressions. We have also added a FAQ to our website. We have also fixed the adult and non adult ads as well as all the malware problems. They have all been fixed. We shouldnt have anymore intrusive advertisers in our system anymore. Try us out and see the new changes as well as earning opportunity you can have from POPCPM. We have spent the past week resolving all these issues and now we have fixed everything that was posted on our forums as well as other forums as problems. Please check it out and see the changes.

POPCPM Admin

Edit:
    All Pending Payments for March 1st have been paid out except for Payments in alertpay that have over $50.00. We are waiting for deposit in Alertpay to clear so we can make payments via alertpay. Thanks for your Patience.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    ngeinc, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  10. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    Could you say what you have done to change the malware problems?

I was looking at your network before, and decided not to sign up because people said your system was 'reactive', and you delete malware/redirect/trojan ads after they're displayed for a while.
    I value the members on my site and don't want to subject them to any redirects, malware, audio ads, or any of the like.

njfail, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  11. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    So far no malware ads have shown them selves for awhile. we issue clean ads running now.

ngeinc, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  12. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,

We have just updated the system script to count more traffic in a more better way. From now on there will be no default ads no more. Popups will not show up for every visitor now. Only for paying visitors will it show up. For example if your in china and we dont have a advertiser for china. China viewers will not see a popup. We decided this since most publishers asked us is there a way to limit it and so we have decided to just remove the default ads.

The New System works like this:
    First Paying popup View is worth the highest amount. Second popup view and so forth is counted as raw traffic earnings meaning a fixed raw price. Meaning if you have alot of unique views you can earn more as well as if you have alot of raw traffic. This only works for popups for both adult and non adult.

Adult CPMS have been Raised to a high $3.50, While regular popups have been raised to a $2.50 CPM.

Remember now we only count paying traffic. Default ads will no longer show so most users who arent targeted won't see our ads.

This should be good news for some of you!

POPCPM Admin

ngeinc, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  13. B r u z z y

B r u z z y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

what rates do you offer now for Indian traffic? Do you currently have advertisers for this country?

B r u z z y, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  14. luches

luches Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are the number of impression for banner limited ? after 4500 it gets limited to 500/hour during that day ! meaning you can get more than 10000/day !

luches, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  15. lgoutsourcing

lgoutsourcing Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We will send all countries traffic very cheap cost
    for more details contact

lgoutsourcing, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  16. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    @luches no we dont have a limit on impressions but at times we dont show paid ads since there is a system. Not all countries are covered.

ngeinc, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  17. njfail

njfail Active Member

Best Answers:
    NGEinc, can I ask your position in the POPCPM company?

As I find what jimbo pointed out quite alarming.
    [QUOTE="NGEcity.com][This illegally obtained copy righted video] is provided and hosted from a popular third-party video-sharing website like YouTube, Veoh, Megavideo, Myspace, GoogleVideo and other sites by which NGECity.com does not own or is not affiliated to in any way. All videos under [these sections] are EMBEDDED VIDEOS from these said sites and are not hosted, uploaded or owned by NGECity.com or its Server.[/QUOTE]

Distributing copy righted content without express permission from the copy right holder(s) is illegal.
    As current laws stand, it is the copy right holder's job to alert a webmaster that their site has copy righted material on it.
    (ie. if youtube has a 'jersey shore' episode on it, it is MTV's job to file a complaint against youtube to have it taken down).
    However, I do believe that any revenue gained from showing the illegal content is to be forfeited to the copy right holder.
    Even though you are not hosting the content, you are indeed distributing it.

Is NGE connected to POPCPM in any way? As I do believe NGE is a very dangerous liability.

njfail, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  18. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Um if you check recent forums on the BST ngecity.com was sold off. So we have no connection now except the backlink.

ngeinc, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  19. alexdale

alexdale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Trying this out now...

alexdale, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  20. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    how is it? what do you think about it?

Ant0ni, Apr 2, 2012 IP