1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POPCPM - Looking for Quality Publishers with Quality Traffic for Higher ECPM!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ngeinc, Oct 7, 2012.

1. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    @warys

We need it in our doubleclick traffic but you need to see if your eligible for it first by applying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Publishers,

We have just seperated our traffic quality and placements. As of now there will be a option to get a Premium Placement even if your traffic is low. Our Premium Placements only contain DoubleClick ads meaning your website must not already be banned by Google in order to get a placement within Doubleclick. The ecpms for those websites that get accepted to our doubleclick program will see a range of $0.30-$0.75 ecpm.

The current placements that our publishers have that are eligible for this will be upgraded within the next few hours. To see if your placement was upgraded, it will show a DoubleClick next to your title placement.

We Hope this is good news for some of you. As for the rest of the publishers unable to join the premium partnership of our network, we still have regular banner ads where we have a constant supply of advertisers who are willing to buy our traffic from your websites.

Heres the current list for the current countries needed of traffic that we currently have alot of advertisers in:

au,austria,belgium,brazil,ca,denmark,france,germany,ireland,italy,japan,netherlands,new zealand,nigeria,norway,south africa,spain,sweden,switzerland,uk

We are still giving out 100% fill rate so send us some traffic and earn with us!

POPCPM Admin,

Jeff

ngeinc, Nov 26, 2012 IP
  2. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,

As most of you noticed have noticed lots of placements were deleted due to previous emails. That is because we mentioned on our last email that all placements using old tags will be deleted during our moving of advertisers.

Our new ad tags provide better tracking and targeting. Also we are pleased to announce our Official Opening of our Premium Placements alongside with our DoubleClick Placements. If your unable to get into the DoubleClick Program you can try the Premium Program but the requirements is that you have a daily 5,000 visitors or more.

If you havn't tried joining it, make a placement and apply for it. All placements will be manually checked. As of current ecpms have ranged for an average of $0.42 ecpm for our current Premium Publishers. The average for DoubleClick Publishers is $0.56 ecpm. So far the movement of our advertisers to split the publishers up has been a good decision and lets publishers decide who they want to work for.

Good Luck and Happy Earnings from the POPCPM Network!

ngeinc, Nov 30, 2012 IP
  3. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ngeinc,

I am new in your platform. For now, I like your statistics in real time, is very innovative. :)
    But how do I achieve these eCPM? I have much more than 5k unique visitors/day, and I believe that I have a quality tra ffic. However, the most I can get is $0.07 eCPM.
    I tried first with the leaderboard (728x90) at the top of the page and had to give up, because the eCPM is just that..

Now I use the tag "160x600" above the fold and "300x250" below the fold, and eCPM remains the same ($0.07).
    Should I wait longer to see the eCPM go higher?
    Maybe you can give me some tips on how I can get these high eCPM?! Or maybe this platform is not for me?

P.S. If you need any details, please, tell me where I can send. Via PM, email, skype, anything. I would, however, that my information is kept private.

I thank you in advance!

_____________ EDIT

Well, now I can not log into my account, and this message appears in the a.ds:

"Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_792_0.MYI' (Errcode: 30)"

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    Pedro A, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  4. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Whats your url? pm me your username and ill check it out.

ngeinc, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  5. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    I just sent you a PM.

Pedro A, Dec 22, 2012 IP
  6. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    Any news of what might be happening? Even the site is not loading for me today.
    please let me know if there is something wrong with my account.

I would appreciate it greatly.
    regards.

Pedro A, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  7. aure19911

aure19911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've the same problem but the forum of the site is still up... strange

aure19911, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  8. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, your ads also do not appear?

Btw, I did not even know there was a forum, but it is online, yeah.
    And it's not so strange because it seems they are on different servers (site and forum).

The most serious thing is that aren't showing ads, which is should not happen...
    Well, at least for me, that's why I wonder if there is some problem with my account.

Pedro A, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  9. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Yea sorry about that guys, We are in a ddos attack as of now. But since we have two different servers the forums are still online. we will be getting online very soon once we turn on the servers and redo the firewall on our server. We should be up in a few hours soon once we find and prevent the attack from continuing.

ngeinc, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  10. yummychan

yummychan Member

Best Answers:
    You should use Cloudflare to mitigate a little these DDos attacks. It's so easy to use and can help to every type of website :)
    Despite of these downtimes from time to time, I find Popcpm a good network.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    yummychan, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  11. n3o7

n3o7 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I own a small blog, below is my traffic stat, do you think I would qualify? or I shouldn't waste my time? thanks

[​IMG]

This is my site's stats from October, November and December. I know it's not much, but wondering if this would qualify

Last edited: Dec 23, 2012
    n3o7, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  12. aure19911

aure19911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for information, I hope you'll be able to slove this problem fast.

aure19911, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  13. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,

We currently have a error with our hosting provider. Apparently the Hardware had a malfunction during the DDOS attack and currently we had to reprovision the server. We will be using the old database to restore earnings to people. Due to the downtime we will be increasing the earnings for all publishers to an extra 20% for the next 3 days. We currently are moving to better hosting provider so that this does not happen again. We should be online within the next 4 hour-6 hours. If you see that your earnings are not correct do not worry and just submit a ticket and we will update the earnings to the correct amount before the ddos attack. Sorry for the inconveince guys but we will do our best to get online asap.

POPCPM Admin,

Jeff

ngeinc, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  14. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Publishers,

We currently have just been revived from a recent DDOS attack which resulted in a dedicated server hardware malfunction. Due to that we had to find a better hosting provider for the past 24 hours so that this does not happen again. We have found it and as you can see the server is up and running alot smoother and faster. If you see your earnings havnt been updated to the correct amount send a ticket or send a email to and we will update it to the last database earnings before the attack.

Due to the downtime and loss of earnings from all our publishers, we will be increasing earnings for publishsers by 20% more, meaning publishers will be earning a 80% revenue for the next 3 days as compensation for the downtime and frustration our downtime gave to our publishers.

Happy Holidays from POPCPM,
    POPCPM Admin,
    Jeff

ngeinc, Dec 23, 2012 IP
  15. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Due you accept Torrent Network and Adult site??

ViperBlood, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  16. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    We no longer accept adult websites but we do accept torrent networks.

ngeinc, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  17. bhanuprasad1981

bhanuprasad1981 Active Member

Best Answers:
    all of sudden you delete tags :s delete tags stats misses total confusion of earnings whats going on ?i only see 2 days earning in stats .

bhanuprasad1981, Dec 24, 2012 IP
  18. Pedro A

Pedro A Member

Best Answers:
    I can not even get into my account: "Wrong username or password".
    What will happen next? It seems like that problems here happens often..

Pedro A, Dec 25, 2012 IP
  19. ah_danari

ah_danari Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Jeff,

Are you interested in RON/CPV traffic for sale? We have a ton of RON traffic with competitive cpc bids for all Geo's if you're interested.Danari Media is one of the largest sources for Run of Network (RON) and CPC traffic for sale. We have huge volumes of traffic for all Geo's. Our rates are starting at $.001, with no minimum buys. Our extensive specialized platform provides large volumes of RON traffic for all your CPV, Popup, PopUnder and all other media buying needs. This is perfect for any Arbitrager or online marketer looking for instant ROI, gain significant visitor growth, and increase text, display and pre-roll ads revenue for your sites.

Other features include: Day of week scheduling, time of day, live updated stats, specific geo settings, and can be sent to ANY landing page you wish.

please pm message me or e m a i l : adam ( at ) danarimedia (dot ) com.

ah_danari, Dec 28, 2012 IP
  20. aure19911

aure19911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Worked with Popcpm for month (always paid) and today, my site is in the blacklist... Strange management, you allow my placements many times (because they often delete it!) and suddenly, i'm on your blacklist.

aure19911, Jan 4, 2013 IP