1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopCash.net Official Thread (Pop-under Ads Network)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dracosu, Sep 24, 2012.

1. susaward75

susaward75 Peon

Best Answers:
    can you provide me with a code which shows not more than 1 popup per ip every 3 hours. I mean there has to be a 3 hours interval between pops/

susaward75, Mar 30, 2020 IP
  2. Leonard R

Leonard R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi susaward75,

I'm afraid we will never offer 1/3h as this type of frequency cap would be close to spamming, regardless of traffic quality. We try to focus as much as possible on delivering quality traffic to our advertisers. As such, our standard frequency capping is 1/24h. We may have the possibility to customize it very slightly in some special circumstances, but you would need to contact us directly regarding this matter.

For direct queries, I can also be reached on:
    Skype or email:
    Telegram: leopopcash

Leonard R, Apr 3, 2020 IP
  3. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What is the CPM for Japanese traffic?

Peter Reinhard, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  4. CarolWWW

CarolWWW Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, i got only 0.03$ on Pop traffic in JP, I don't use all the traffic in one ad network. there are only 2 ads on my website where I paced. 1 of them was with popcash.

CarolWWW, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  5. Leonard R

Leonard R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Peter, your question is a bit unclear. Do you mean the rate at which we sell or the rate at which you can monetize your traffic for?
    As far as selling goes, our minimum rates start at $0.2 CPM for any GEO. On buying, in order to receive an estimation on JP or any other GEO, please contact us directly and provide us more details about your traffic.

Hi Carol, receiving $0.03 CPM on JP is not a normal rate. Either you did not send too much traffic (we pay on CPM, so you need to send at least 1000 impressions to receive a realistic rate), or, there is something extremely wrong with the traffic you are sending us. I could have that checked out for you and give you a more specific answer if you let me know your username or account details. Feel free to contact me about it.

Leonard R, Aug 5, 2020 IP
  6. Leonard R

Leonard R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hei everyone, quick updates from our end here on PopCash:

We have added Capitalist as a new means of payment and also developed our own push network called Mondiad!
    As always, feel free to post here or DM me for more details. We are running a first deposit bonus campaign on our push platform for a limited amount of time.

Leonard R, Dec 20, 2021 IP
  7. Selinamelez

Selinamelez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have also shared my experınced on my blog wıth the proof they are real deal! ı have wıthdrawn 250 dollars 50 plus 50
    never had any ıssue here ıs the ımage https://seodio.com/blog/en/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/image-1.png

Selinamelez, Aug 6, 2022 IP
  8. NTALIA

NTALIA Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    PopCash.net scam now

One of the deposits in this company
    The company was doing well with electronic banks

But when using usdt
    The company has a very short time counter

The counter expires and if you do not receive the payment, you will not get your money at all

Example

first deposit
    https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/bc40761eb1777763f6a11adeaf6dcb73a53a12ff29ae0bcd23484a3ce3d746e45

The second deposit
    https://tronscan.org/#/transaction/772a108653a920f102bf1f20b8c5964003f4bb13b30400869d347dad95dcf97

When I called them, he said it was out of their control
    Even though they own the wallet and can check manually
    So I advise everyone not to trust them

NTALIA, Oct 24, 2022 IP
  9. dracosu

dracosu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello @NTALIA

I'm sorry for the bad experience that you had with PopCash. However, it's very hard to find out what happened with your deposits because the transaction links are invalid, so I can't track what happened with those payments (and if they were sent to one of our wallets or not).
    Can you kindly send me your username and the valid transaction links through PM to be able to investigate further what happened?
    As an idea, it is not in our interest o hold your funds or scam you since this prevents you from running your campaigns (and spending more money on our platform).
    I am looking forward to hearing from you!

dracosu, Nov 7, 2022 IP