1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopCash.net Official Thread (Pop-under Ads Network)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dracosu, Sep 24, 2012.

1. allbest

allbest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much and have a great day...

allbest, May 16, 2019 IP
  2. Ruxandra-PopCash

Ruxandra-PopCash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Please let me know your username, so I can check and provide you with relevant data.

Thank you!

Ruxandra-PopCash, May 16, 2019 IP
  3. Mike Do

Mike Do Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply

Mike Do, May 16, 2019 IP
  4. brighybrighy

brighybrighy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ruxandra folosesti skype ?

brighybrighy, May 16, 2019 IP
  5. Ruxandra-PopCash

Ruxandra-PopCash Peon

Best Answers:
    da, ma gasesti cu adresa de e-mail ruxi[@]popcash[.]net sau live[:]ruxi_32

Ruxandra-PopCash, May 17, 2019 IP
  6. reival

reival Member

Best Answers:
    My username is "ngarangan"

reival, May 18, 2019 IP
  7. Ruxandra-PopCash

Ruxandra-PopCash Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for coming back to me! I've pinged you on Skype - please let me know when you are available.

Ruxandra-PopCash, May 24, 2019 IP
  8. Sobbi

Sobbi Active Member

Best Answers:
    can you filter bot traffic like popads? i dont want bots.
    have quality traffic?
    your daily inventory? how much traffic you get daily? im interested in WW traffic.
    Thanks

Sobbi, Jun 9, 2019 IP
  9. Ruxandra-PopCash

Ruxandra-PopCash Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Sobbi,

Our traffic is filtered both through internal and third-party tools before it reaches our advertisers' campaigns and if the system detects anything abnormal, the visit is automatically re-directed to our own website, so there is no need to worry about fake/bot traffic.

When it comes to traffic inventory, please note that if you create an account on our platform you are granted access to the Traffic Inventory section, where you can find all the details in terms of volumes, prices and so on.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know. You can either message me here or via Skype/e-mail.

Have an awesome week ahead!

Ruxandra-PopCash, Jun 10, 2019 IP
  10. Moonlight Cat

Moonlight Cat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

100% lie. Your bots fall into the elementary trap, they clicked on hide links. Strongly reccommended to all to stay away from this program. This is 100% cheating system.

Moonlight Cat, Oct 11, 2019 IP
  11. Larry PopCash

Larry PopCash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Do you have some evidence regarding your accusations? Please share your experience and how did you conclude that our network is 100% cheating?
    The performance of a campaign is very related to the optimization level which you also apply. Using tracking tokens, adjusting bids, creating whitelists / blacklists, all of these have a crucial role.
    Please share your username and I can have a look into your account and see what happened. You can also reach me on Skype at: live:larry_6122

Thank you!

Larry PopCash, Oct 17, 2019 IP
  12. reival

reival Member

Best Answers:
    Is safe to use adcash with google ads?

reival, Oct 19, 2019 IP
  13. Moonlight Cat

Moonlight Cat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is very easy. Very simple trap that your stupid bots was catched.

1. Create simple page "A".
    2. Create simple page "B"
    3. At the bottom of page "A" we create hide link to page "B". In my case - this is one letter with 10px size.
    Normal visitor never ever click on this links.

4. Start to send traffic to Page "A".
    5. After 1-2 minutes we got are lot of visitors on Page "B". All of these visitors find this small 10px size link.

100% cheating. Anybody may try this.

p.s. my account "Moonlightcat" if this is interesting for you.

Very interesting point of view. Your system don't detected very simple bots. Your customers must created blacklist by yourself?

Why your system don't add this traffic sources for blacklist?

The answer is: This is not profitable for you. For you is profitable that some customers miss this and buy this bots traffic. You know very well that many customers don't have technical knowledge for detected bots that you sell them.

p.s.s.
    By the way. Last year US Justice extradited few people from Europe. Now all of them stand in front of US criminal court.

They did absoolutely the same as you did. They sold bots traffic to advertisers. You may find information on internet about this case. You play very dangerous games in 2019 when you sell your customers what you sell.

I am strongly reccommended to all customers try this test above. Also you may send traffic to blank page with hided links. And you will see how traffic spend are lot of times at this pages and how this "visitors" click on hide links. THIS IS NOT REAL TRAFFIC.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2019
    Moonlight Cat, Oct 24, 2019 IP
  14. Larry PopCash

Larry PopCash Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the delayed answer, we promise to be more active on forums.

I did check your account along with the campaigns which you promoted.
    1) Regarding your landing pages, the so-called Page "A" and Page "B"... The 10 px link is the only interactional element from your page (being very visible) and is not that hard to miss even for a normal human eye. So the transfer of traffic from one page to another (A to B) can be considered normal.

2) Your activity was straight on just receiving traffic. I analyzed your campaigns and these were created for the sole purpose of getting impressions, no matter the performance.
    You did not apply a single optimization on the campaign, the traffic was purchased using the lowest CPM's allowed. You bought traffic worth of $6.8537 and a total amount of 23,896 impressions.
    Since no blacklists were ever applied or other targeting actions, the system delivered you traffic according to your price and targeting demands, there is nothing to hide here, the process is pretty straight forward -> you get what you target!
    The traffic is not bot as you so fiercely try to accuse us of! I checked the sources and the majority of them were streaming websites, which is very appreciated by other advertisers.
    If some genre of traffic doesn't convert for you, it doesn't mean that it will have the same behavior for the rest of advertisers. The traffic which you received is used very frequently for other types of offers. Besides, we have filters and an anti-fraud team that is constantly monitoring the traffic. Everything which is detected as fake, it is redirected back to our website, no campaign will be affected by it.
    We do not offer blacklists or whitelists to advertisers, they test the traffic and sort it out according to their needs and performance., We offer tracking tokens which can be used along with third-party trackers in order to better monitor and filter the traffic. Also, we help in the campaign optimization process (bids, targeting setups etc).

3) Since you were not satisfied with the performance, why didn't you reach our support to ask for help or details regarding the performance? I checked the history of our interactions and the only query you had was about the display mode of our ads, which was promptly answered by our team.
    It seems to me that your intentions were not to test and find a reliable traffic source, but more to spread confusion and unfounded accusations regarding our network.

We are in business since 2012 and if it really was the case for us to fraud our users, we would not be speaking right now.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Larry PopCash, Nov 28, 2019 IP
  15. theviewer

theviewer Member

Best Answers:
    I allready told this in 2018...... i can confirm.....all bot traffic.....

theviewer, Nov 28, 2019 IP
    Moonlight Cat likes this.
  16. Larry PopCash

Larry PopCash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Based on what I've noticed, your account was deleted in 2016 (as per your request). Even though we tried to help, you continued to accuse us about having 100% bot traffic which is not true.
    I really don't understand your hate and frustration towards us, since your case was almost three years ago while Moonlight's Cat case is recent and as you saw, I explained the reason for the low performance.
    There are major differences between the targeting options which we had in 2016 and the current times.
    Please add me on Skype: live:larry_6122 and let me help you in running another test, where you can convince yourself that we do not sell bot traffic.

Larry PopCash, Nov 29, 2019 IP
  17. vsystech

vsystech Member

Best Answers:
    @Larry

Happy new year to you!

If have a few minutes check your skype please. in 2020 i need working again with popcash team!

vsystech, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  18. Larry PopCash

Larry PopCash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello @Vsytech,

I replied to you on Skype, we can continue our conversation there on chat.

Regards,
    Larry

Larry PopCash, Jan 8, 2020 IP
  19. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    good morning, I have a question, is each popunder ad display, whether unique or not, counted?

arsen1502, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  20. Larry PopCash

Larry PopCash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello @arsen1502

Each unique visitor will only receive a single ad in 24 hours. So the answer is no, if the visitor already accessed a website having our popunder ad generating code, then our system will not generate a second, third etc ad.

For a more fast reply, you can reach our support team at: or via Skype: popcashnet

Larry PopCash, Jan 17, 2020 IP