1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

popbounty.com scam or legit

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by momak, Oct 17, 2020.

4 days ago i started to use them, it was suprising how much they pay per click. So i decide to test them and i do withdrawal, but there starts problem.. After i click withdraw there is text 'in moderatation' and that moderation last from 15th . i writed to them via skype and someone answered me after 3 days just saying hello, i am that and that. i asked what is happening with my founds, but no answer.
    they even dont have contact email.

momak, Oct 17, 2020 IP
  2. UROscar

UROscar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there
    from what i know they are fraud, they hacked gounlimited and placed tons of pop ads there and killed his traffic, hijacked the website.. that one hell of a bounty, thieves!

UROscar, Oct 19, 2020 IP
  3. momak

momak Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont know, they have high rates, good revenue. They pay weekly. I didnt hear about that issue with gounlimited but i will take precosion and remove their ads...
    Suspicious is that they dont have contact form, there is only one person on skype named Liam, they late with answers about 48hrs and their headquoters are in croatia wich is strange.

momak, Oct 19, 2020 IP
  4. momak

momak Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, i waited one week and i get paid. So far they seems fine.

momak, Oct 23, 2020 IP