1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

popads.net review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by savemoney23, Jul 17, 2010.

i here to share this newly started pop under network under traffic revenue most people should already know and earn good money from their cpm ad network i got really good result using this new pop under below have a screen shot how much i earn for using they two day and i very happy with my earning not too much but good enough i getting 2$+ cpm ,i turn off the auto pop under setting so it show less pop under but those who wish to earn more just turn on the auto pop under ,so far i find no problem with their pop under as it in a beta test mode so not many know their new pop under yet if any one find problem with the pop under just reply here and let us know

here some detail of this pop under network
    -site owner traffic revenue same owner tomksoft
    -it accept all site including adult why i know cos my site is adult site too
    --u can limit the pop under per user
    -u can set the pop under to be auto or by clicking
    -u can set your own min per pop under rate (i set to 0.0005 and i get 2$+cpm)
    -publisher get 10% from their referral
    -is it clean ,not 100% sure but so far i got no problem with they we need more pple
    to test it out
    -The minimum withdraw amount is $5.00 for PayPal, $500.00 for a Wire, and $5.00 for AlertPay.
    -payout should be done within 24hour as it happen for trafficrevenue
    -pop under fill rate,i see more than one advertiser ad but it sem no adult advertiser yet
    -

note -u might have problem receiving the confirmation mail cos it happen to me in this case just pm tomksoft

my earning stat for this the first two day i using they
    [​IMG]

savemoney23, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  2. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    add ePassporte please

money$maker, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  3. longtime

longtime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using it as well. But, not sure if Tom wanted it to be posted on DP just yet. :p
    It's a great system and if you have high amounts of quality traffic, you will definitely earn a lot of money.

longtime, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  4. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    o ya it really good it good u are using they as well

savemoney23, Jul 17, 2010 IP
  5. nodes

nodes Peon

Best Answers:
    are they paying better than clicksor?

right now i am getting $2.5+ eCPM with Clicksor.....

and lowest was 1.8 which is also good

nodes, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  6. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to find it out yourself i getting $2+ecpm ,you nvr know after you try anyway no harm trying for one two day if you not happy just switch back to clicksor

savemoney23, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  7. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the review :) PopAds is still not fully launched yet and is still in beta.
    Regarding CPM - it all depends on quality traffic and location. For example, PopAds might offer only $1.00 CPM when you send India traffic only, while Clicksor would not count that traffic at all. Also, you can set minimal rate you accept. For US, you can set it up to $7.5 per 1k pops and you will still get them.

The network should be 100% clean now, however I know that there will be problems sooner or later(it is really impossible to avoid). However, I have an answer for this problem - a fully automated abuse system that will receive complaints from publishers or visitors and will automatically scan campaigns and block them if necessery.

tomksoft, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  8. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it will be better seem it count india traffic just try not to set too high ur per pop up rate and it should do great

9. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    earn $4 so far for three day should be reaching min payout $5 soon by tmr night ,going to post a payment screenshot later and see how fast they pay me

10. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Payments are TrafficRevenue style, so are sent within 24 hours usually.
    I have just completed a map of accepted countries and it looks really impressive - except Africa PopAds has results for nearly all countries :)
    Lately, a new feed was added for India and Japan.

11. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    just want to know do it count unquie or raw view?cos i set auto pop under to off and i get 600view out of my 6000view

12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It counts raw views, but it all depends how many pops are available. For India, you will mostly get 1 popunder per visitor. For US, you can easily get up to 3.
    This will change when there are more advertisers.

13. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    thank for the answer i think i will consider view to auto pop under to see the result

i got one blog waiting for the aprove it is not approve as i put the wrong catergory but now just edit and change to a better match one
    i have pm u the link awaitng for the approve

14. Hipto

Hipto Peon

Best Answers:
    I don;t understand the stats the thread starter posted above. Using the rate ($3) how do we get $1?

Hipto, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  15. longtime

longtime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, he got a CPM rate of $3. But, he had 333 traffic.
    Since CPM is on a 1000-basis, 333 is 1/3 of 1000 and he earned 1/3 of the rate. Which gets you to $1.

I hope that answers your question.

longtime, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  16. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes that the reason, cpm rate mostly is count as per 1000 ,i using none auto pop under that why less pop under shown

@longtime:thx for the explantation and it seem like u are great supporter of tomksoft both ur sig are his site lol

17. savemoney23

savemoney23 Peon

Best Answers:
    i got my pay within 24 hour but to be exactly it is only 12hour and i got the payment they alway fast on payment
    here the screenshot
    [​IMG]

savemoney23, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  18. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    but why not combine popads and trafficrevenue together? lol

Greyhound, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  19. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is what I want to know:

Tom, I appreciate your effort in starting this but I just have to ask. Will Malware/Viruses/Re-directs be an issue with this site as it was with Traffic Revenue. I mean not so much Malware/Viruses with Traffic Revenue but Re-directs and slow loading ads is what killed TR IMO? Then just like Clicksor and other ad netwrosk, the Malware/Viruses aren't in their banners themselves but within their pop-ups/unders. I'm just afriad that once you start getting more advertisers that your not going to be able to control it just like Clicksor can't and with them being a bigger company. Its hard to see how you can control it and they cant.

Lastly, is it possible to have an option to "pop" the pop-up/under when the user LEAVES the site rather then when they first visit the site? Ive been to a couple sites where you can browse for minutes at a time but as soon as i enter in a different URL and hit go/enter/whatever to leave the site, I would get a pop-under. Me being a webmaster couldnt do nothing but smile because that was pretty slick but the average user would think it was the new site they are visiting that sent the pop-under rather then the site they just left.

Blahzay, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  20. xNuKeRx

xNuKeRx Member

Best Answers:
    When does the stats getting update?
    because I put the code in my site for more then 30 hours and still I don't have any stats.

xNuKeRx, Jul 19, 2010 IP