1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have a great day too.
    Time to register on forum to complain? Yes.
    Time to write 200 words of complaint + screenshot? Yes.
    Time to provide 4 digits separated by 3 dots that would actually help resolve the issue? Nope, not worth it.

Also I checked our support queue and did not notice any complaints like yours.

WAIT A SECOND... You said "and i checked myself to see what the hell is it with my USA VPS"
    Now that gets interesting... We do not display any ads to visitors with IP belonging to any datacenter or VPS or VPN provider.
    So most likely it wasn't even from us.

tomksoft, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  2. SamanC

SamanC Peon

Best Answers:
    dude.. what is wrong with you

i said it not worth it to have your malware ads on my site just for a few $$
    if you cant control your ads that is not our fault
    its funny you want visitors IP to fix this
    NO i wont give it to you because I don't trust you anymore

did you really check your "support queue"
    this is screenshot

[​IMG]

and YES I did test it with my VPS server
    do you want screenshot for that too?

SamanC, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You replied to existing ticket(about something else) like 2 hours ago. It is after midnight in our timezone and we dared not to reply immediately.
    Your ticket update(which I could not find as you replied to existing "website approved" ticket) did not even have correctly pasted screenshot nor any other useful information.
    If you used same VPS that you use to log in to platform(popads.net) then you had no way to get any ads from that IP.

As I managed to locate your account and website URL(thanks for not providing it), I found out that you had very little US traffic and in total there were only 20 different campaigns displayed. I am checking them right now(because, you know, not like I care).

Update: After removing iOS/Mac campaigns from these 20, I was left with 5(all are coming from trusted advertisers). Tested them with both inhouse sandbox scanner as well as using 3rd party tools and nothing redirected to tech support.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
  4. SamanC

SamanC Peon

Best Answers:
    so that means you still cant find this
    well good for you

but to just let you know it was 100% from your ads so you better check more
    because i don't run any other popup ads on my website

SamanC, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  5. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    The way you "guard" the IP from which you claim you got the tech support ad is very suspicious. Anyway, I have done all I could in this case.
    I even researched that domain from the tech support and we actually know that advertiser(by server IP); he has been banned quite a while ago(including multiaccounts).

6. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks tomksoft ..thats really awesome...any way you could notify when that screen locking prob for adblock users get solved ?

Rezeroth, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  7. denzeldry

denzeldry Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    popads has tons of malware and very intrusive ads, this is the only way they can keep high cpm rates

denzeldry, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  8. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    so you just thought that I am a idiot and use traffic exchange again for what purpose if you already told me that you have 0 tolerance on this and I said that bad word because you or your staff rejected my subdomain 5 times and and withdraw blocked two times

sveratus, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  9. wopow

wopow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hear a lot of (bad) comment about PopAds recently. I've been using them for around 8 months, and never had any problems (although CPM seems to be a bit lower recently).

If you traffic is legit, then you should expect good results. If you have fake traffic, no conversion, bad geos or whatever, then yes, you won't make any money (and ultimately get banned).

Anyway PopAds got me the day I discover they support HTTPS and Rest API. Just these two things mean a lot to me (eg: those guys know what they are doing and are not yet another scammy company).

So, stop complaining, if you are not making money with them, then stop trying to cheat :D

Proof:
    [​IMG]

wopow, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  10. islarky88

islarky88 Member

Best Answers:
    rates started to decline also... sad

islarky88, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much :)

Sorry, no updates yet. For AdBlock we have automatic adcode randomizer which I am not sure we can port to the new adcode as it is vastly more complex. Still working on it.

Another super complaining new account with 1 post and 0 details, fantastic. I think that new multiaccount detection system must have really pissed some people :)
    Yet, speaking of malware, as far as I know we are the only pop advertising network in the industry which has developed its own sandbox scanner for malware/tech support detection.
    Right now we have a team working on second version of the scanner which is going to have capacity of around 30-40 campaigns per minute(which means if campaign goes bad, it will be detected much faster than now).

Withdrawals are blocked by automated system that detects traffic anomalies, it is not done manually. Then, everything I do is verify if system action was correct.
    In this process, there is no room for my prejudice or other forms of "thinking".

Thank you :)
    Actually, networkwide rates have been slowly increasing.

12. SurfingEZ

SurfingEZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tom i am facing an issue with one of my site. More thn 80% traffic of that site is from India and majority of the visitors come from mobile devices, Daily pageviews are 5000 to 6000 from 2000+ unique visitors but the issue is that i am finding it hard to even touch 500 impressions in popads for that site. Can you tell me what can be the reason for this?

SurfingEZ, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Have you tried using the Troubleshooter tool?

tomksoft, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  14. SurfingEZ

SurfingEZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes and it shows code is properly installed. I am using Standard Adcode because Anti-AdBlock code isn't working with my site maybe because i am using wordpress cache plugin with compression.

15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Please PM me your website URL, I will take a look.

tomksoft, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  16. SurfingEZ

SurfingEZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry but i can't fine the private message option here? Is it maybe because i don't have enough posts here? Although on your profile page here i found your skype ID maybe i can send you a message there if you don't mind? Thanks

17. SurfingEZ

SurfingEZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the quick support tom! It was a pleasure talking to you

18. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    in what day was detected this traffic anomally how u say because i didn't know anything about it and not used this anymore but you still say that is my fault

sveratus, Sep 21, 2016 IP
  19. SurfingEZ

SurfingEZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tom is a very humble and friendly guy if you don't try to be a drama queen and be honest. Don't know why some groups are trying to hijack this thread for their own agendas when things are working properly? PopAds is running smoothly (for honest publisher/advertiser of-course), Always paying one time and good rates for good traffic, Tom respond to questions and issues regularly here. So what exactly these guys are trying to achieve here with their dramas and stories?

20. Zaraki

Zaraki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can I add the same code two times at the same page and make it show up in 2 different pop windows for visitor ?

I tried but only 1 pop window only is showing up, is there any solution for that ?

Zaraki, Sep 22, 2016 IP