1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    The painful part is, it will affect to those sites that had popup and popunder ads. Like google saying if you have pops in your site and you're number one for certain keywords, after they will implement this harsh rule, you will go down to their search for the said keyword. And thats really sucks for publishers as 90% of their traffic are defending on google search.

So ad network should thinking now on how to counter this....

charice.preston, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  2. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    hi tomksoft do you still hire people to answer to ticket ,this could be a honor to work for you, I can stay online 13 hours from Monday till friday and extra hours in weekend

sveratus, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, as per Google blog, it is still unclear if it affects actual popups like we do or just dynamic HTML elements that cover content.
    Apart of that, let's be honest - we are not going to be able to cheat Google(or as you called it "counter this"). They have scanners that are undetectable, use residential IPs etc., they use them for malware detection for example.
    I saw these scanners while investigating something at PopAds(multiple clicks on same adlink, which should never happen).

To put it short - if they want to downrank people who use popups/popunders, they will. And there is nothing we can do against it.
    Unfortunately, Google seems to be fighting with whole advertising industry and with their existing size, they can do that very efficiently. Now they are dealing with lower quality ads like pops, but in the future I expect them to move on to others too.
    While themselves, they allow phishing ads on Adwords... Strangely they do not block themselves with safebrowsing.

No, sorry, we have enough people now.

tomksoft, Aug 24, 2016 IP
  4. king31

king31 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey tom, is there any possible way or time that available balance can be withdrawn through bitcoin? thanks

king31, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  5. adham2312

adham2312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have problem in my account
    i see this message
    You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support.

adham2312, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    At this moment there are no such plans. Personally, I am sceptical towards Bitcoin(even though I hate normal banks). We are trying to accept deposits via Bitcoin and to be honest at least 90% Bitcoin deposits are done by criminals(malware etc.).

I would advise contacting support at . Do not forget to mention your username.
    If you know you got fake traffic(from traffic exchange, some software or you paid someone for traffic), then there is no point contacting us.

In other news:
    - We are rolling out new adcode. It fixes popunder on Chrome, opens a bit more pops on some browsers, fixes some bugs(default limit) and adds few more options(blocking of mobile ads for example). More details a bit later. No changes needed on your side.
    - As popunder is back, some big advertisers are back too. Rates for US should improve.
    - We are finalizing IP range targeting for advertisers. It should improve rates in certain countries(example: Russia).
    - Regarding the "unsold traffic" experiment - with some changes it got profitable. Average CPM earned was equal to what was paid out to publishers. However, I noticed that on the unsold traffic(monetized via CPA) some countries were getting actually very good results, like in range of $3-$4, while others were not converting at all($0.03 CPM). Because of that, I decided to change approach and not "trade unsold traffic", but actually plug in these CPA monetization links into our bidding market.
    There is no point for someone with for example SA traffic paying $1.20 CPM to "sponsor" someone delivering traffic from Brazil worht $0.04 CPM.

tomksoft, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  7. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Is it allowed and will it work if the standard adcode is loaded from external javascript file?
    How do I put this.. say the adcode is inside adcode.js file and the source code of the page should look like this:

<head>
    <script src='adcode.js'></script>
    </head>

And in robots.txt
    User-agent *
    Disallow: /adcode.js

I wonder if bots are denied to access the source file, do they know if there's a popup in my page.

bagongjigong, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    That will not stop Google scanners. We tested it too during the research I mentioned previously.
    The scanner DOES NOT identify itself as Google bot, does not use Google IP and does not request/respect robots.txt

tomksoft, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  9. bagongjigong

bagongjigong Member

Best Answers:
    Doesn't respect robots txt? Are you sure it's Google and not some kind of bad bots that running out my bandwidth :D
    If it's Google wow.. what kind of business do they run :D
    People should start thinking of using Bing or the others :rolleyes:

bagongjigong, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  10. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft: about others news (u writ up)

do we need to generate new code (anti-adsblock) now to get apply these news, or same code work ?

sry for my bad eng

alexandroso, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  11. adham2312

adham2312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i sent email from yesterday and not replay
    my user name : adham2312
    and all my visitors from google only
    i think you can know visitors come from what easily?
    and if i have problem why don't sent any email for reason
    and why daily earnings work good ?

12. Adsomi

Adsomi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What CPA network do you use to monetize your unsold traffic? We are actually using this approach, too right from the beginning and got really good results with some particular offers.

Adsomi, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  13. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All your visitors are from Google? That's highly unlikely..
    I would almost guarantee that you've tried to work the system.
    Most pop companies have anti fraud in place to stop people like you cheating the system.

lukey372, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  14. adham2312

adham2312 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    popads unblock my account today
    and now i make withdrawal i will receive it in 15 hours
    thank you for popads team

15. H_K

H_K Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello:

please can someone help me?

why is my website still pending approval it has been 2 days and it is still in process...

Thank you.

H_K, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Their Google Bot does respect it. However, they have bots that detect "bad things", like malware, cloaking or apparently popups. These bots have to be identicial to normal users and undetectable so for example malware cannot be hidden from them.

No need to change anything.

At this moment one of our anomaly detection modules started tagging significantly more websites than before.
    Because of that, it has been disabled for now and is being investigated. I am sorry for the trouble.

Fraud control system does not ban accounts, only blocks withdrawals, as we always manually check accounts before banning for fraud traffic.

I am sorry, you have to wait. We have some backlog right now due to huge volume of applications.

tomksoft, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  17. newsoft

newsoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

1) Is the anti-adblock needed if running popunders not popups? Popunders should be perfectly fine as they open on user interaction and in the background not in the foreground. Or am I wrong?
    2) Do adblockers block originating requests from the javascript tag and prevent an ad from being fetched at all or it blocks when the user clicks on the page? I mean do they block the "requests" or the "impressions"
    3) Do the popunders show on mobile devices?
    4) How does the popunder behave if traffic is inside Facebook in-app browser? I assume it would just force redirect the user away or what?
    5) Is there a way to turn of popunder for mobile and leave it only for desktop?

Thanks!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    newsoft, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Not exactly CPA networks, but CPA offers. Won't tell you names, but these are our biggest direct competitors basically :)

1. (Anti-)Adblock has nothing to do with popup or popunder. Adblock just blocks both, Anti-Adblock makes sure both are opened despite AdBlock.
    2. They block requests, not impressions.
    3. Yes, as tabups and tabunders due to lack of windows.
    4. I will need to check this with the adcode developer. I do not use neither iOS nor facebook.
    5. Soon.

Another good news:
    So we have had this problem with redirections/"sneaky redirects" for a while (technically speaking window.opener hijacking / tabnabbing). We were fighting it few ways - both clientside protection(but it did not work on iOS) as well as scanning and banning campaigns that do that.
    We have just released a new version of the protection which works on iOS as well. This problem should be resolved permanently on all browsers.

19. richjtf

richjtf Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey. I wonder how do i setup automatic withdrawals to autowithdraw everything on my balance every day?

I've tried this setup and waited two days now but it doesn't work even though my balance is at above $100 now, this is what i've tried:

[​IMG]

Could you show me the proper way to do it? I want it to automatically withdraw everything everyday, it's a bit bothersome to have to log in everyday to do it manually.

richjtf, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Try to withdraw manually to see if it works. Then write to including your username.