1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. monicastern

monicastern Member

Best Answers:
    That was never so bad as today! 0.95 for US traffic? Its only me or someone else have this problem? Or there are no adwertisers? This is strange.

Dear popads maybe you can set up minimal bids for some countries?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
    monicastern, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  2. dinesh1232

dinesh1232 Active Member

Best Answers:
    "You have exceeded available limit of different PayPal accounts assigned to your profile. Please contact support."

Getting error while withdrawal thru paypal. I have contacted support but no replies.

dinesh1232, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Our networkwide average is still much higher, but indeed has dropped a bit in last few days.
    This is caused by massive oversupply of traffic(we jumped from 45M to 60M pops a day).
    Please remember, we are a bidding market so there is nothing we can do about rates.

You have to wait for support ticket reply. Be aware, PayPal allows you have to 2 accounts. You have already withdrawn to 10 different ones.

tomksoft, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  4. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How does this work?
    Regards

vna1611, Feb 28, 2016 IP
  5. monicastern

monicastern Member

Best Answers:
    Its a secret ! :)

monicastern, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  6. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Our earnings become lower now since the end of the month. Anyone else have the same issue?

Before you can buy the most expensive wine, now only a beer in cans you can buy for a daily earnings.

charice.preston, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  7. Pitsgoy

Pitsgoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In the last few days, popads rate is really lower than before.

Pitsgoy, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  8. kuskka

kuskka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PopAds used to be a great service, but now the rates are very low and for some reason my website is rated 1/10 on the quality score, I already contacted the support but they don't explain why or even give me tips on how to increase this ranking.

I only recommend PopAds because of their fast payment system - but really need work on the rates. Maybe banning bad websites would help to keep the quality.

kuskka, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Let me copy paste the article from our knowledgebase:
    Quality score is an algorithmically calculated quality score of your traffic.
    It is based on feedback we receive from our advertisers regarding your website. In case your website is new and there is no feedback yet, our system will assume that your traffic quality is 5/10 (two and a half star). This is normal and will be updated once we get enough data from our advertisers.
    In order to keep your score high, try not to use many other ads on your website except for PopAds and focus on getting quality, organic traffic interested in your content.
    Please be aware - we cannot alter the score in any way, do not contact us to increase it - we are not able to do it.

Basically, quality score of 1/10 can be read as "you are lucky you are not banned yet". Btw, you are suggesting us to ban your website...

tomksoft, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  10. kuskka

kuskka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ban my website? What? This is ridiculous. My traffic is 100% real, and I have proofs to show - just tell me where to send, and I'll generate a Google Analytics report showing where my traffic sources are. My account is more than 2 years old, and I never did anything wrong or against the rules of PopAds.

Plus I only use PopAds on my website for pop-under traffic. Your affirmation doesn't makes sense at all and you should think twice before saying that for a loyal advertiser which send you quality traffic every day.

Maybe it's really time to move to another ad-network.

kuskka, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I have just commented on your post. You mentioned that your website has 1/10 quality, which is the lowest possible quality ranking a website can get at PopAds.
    Then you suggested us to ban lowest quality websites. So I hope that is clear for you now.
    We have the ranking system exactly to allow us not to ban websites like yours. We prefer to give the control to our advertisers and if you have low quality traffic, you will just have access to lower number of campaigns.
    Quality ranking is separate from "fraudental traffic". If your traffic was fraudental, you would have been banned long ago. The fact that you have 1/10 quality means that your traffic is not converting for most of our advertisers; it does not mean that your traffic is fake.

tomksoft, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  12. kuskka

kuskka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I now understand what you meant.

kuskka, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  13. RaKxA

RaKxA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft how can i check my quality score?

RaKxA, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  14. Pitsgoy

Pitsgoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Popads rate still low here. Anyone know when the rate bounce back?

Pitsgoy, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You can go to Websites and click on your website name. You will find your score there.

At this moment, we are testing some changes that for some time will lower average rates a bit more, but will increase fill rates and revenue. The plan for nearest feature is:
    - We have already bumped maximal revshare to 80%.
    - We have reduced the minimal rate requirement for advertisers. Before it was $0.50 CPM, now it has been lowered to $0.30 (that is around $0.25 CPM to publisher). While indeed it is very low, for some traffic it is really hard to trade at CPMs $0.50+ and I believe that at the end of the day, it is better to sell traffic a bit cheaper than not to sell it at all. Shortly, a massmailing to advertisers will be sent out about this change, so there will be more campaigns picking up currently unsold traffic.
    - For longterm plan - I have already commissioned significant feature development with our tech department - AI based campaign optimizer. We have already ran first synthetic tests and the technology looks very promising. Unfortunately, we are looking at 1 to 1.5 month to deploy it and that is rather good/best case scenario. After deploying, it will still take a while to test/tune it and finally educate our advertisers on how to use it.

tomksoft, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  16. kamona12

kamona12 Peon

Best Answers:
    héy can u tell me where to check QUALITE SCORE of my website in my acount popads ? i mean where is located

kamona12, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  17. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm getting now better fill rate then before ... lower ecpm + higher fill rate = better revenue.

TrafficLos, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  18. dinesh1232

dinesh1232 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still low fill rate, 500 US visits but popads open only 50-60 :(
    May be user using adblock.

dinesh1232, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  19. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with the guys here, fill rate is the problem popads are facing now.

Its like 1000/100 which terribly low fill rate. Hope they can make any changes soon as tomk stated above. Because right now too many ad request going to waste bin.

charice.preston, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  20. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    A question to TomK, it is practical to put other popunder code on default or it is worsen the fill rate?

charice.preston, Mar 6, 2016 IP