1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. vojcha

vojcha Member

Best Answers:
    I am struggling to set the frequency cap to 1 pop per 60min per visitor. Can somebody help me with this?

vojcha, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  2. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Delay between Popunders for each visitor.

nikipink, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  3. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:
    hey popads can you give us an example of each ads pop ? what are tabup and tabunders? Also are you on skype for support?

Wiz Khalifa, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  4. danielrika

danielrika Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And how do you decide what quality a site is? What are some of the factors that play a role in this?

danielrika, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  5. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Tabup and tabunder are new tabs in background and foreground. I am sorry, we do not provide official Skype support.

Till now quality was assigned as the time of review. Today, we have pushed a new update that changes that part of the system completely.
    From now on, quality score is calculated basing on feedback from advertisers. So if a lot of advertisers target your website and few are excluding it, then your quality score will be high.
    We believe this will result in high quality websites getting higher rates and make life of our advertisers a bit easier.

tomksoft, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  6. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey popads there's a glitch on your system. I empty the budget from my campaign and the money is not recovered. Please help me recovered my money back. My name is Michael Longly on popads. My username is: WizKhalifa

Wiz Khalifa, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  7. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    I have 2 site and already submitted on popads

1. Site Games - 15.000 - 17.000 UV / Days - Limit popunder per IP Max 3
    2. Site Adult - 12.000 - 14.000 UV / Days - Limit popunder per IP Max 2

I'm working with popads already a long time ago and my earning rate is $0.9 - $1.1 USD.
    But since yesterday my earning rate dropped to $0.8 USD and still drop until right now.

I dont see any problem with my site, my blog game visitor stable and my adult site visitor increase.
    I can generate $14 - $17 USD / Days with popcash ads network, but popcash script do not have limit ads per IP.

I'm really very uncomfortable with the new rate, I hope popads rate can be stabilized in the future.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
    sexyshare90, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I have checked your account and I can see you are currently running a campaign. Please confirm if the problem really exists.

It is hard to say anything without knowing your website URL. We have recently upgraded quality scoring system which would result in rate penalty for websites providing low quality traffic.
    What I can suggest you to do is:
    1. Run our Troubleshooter tool available after logging in.
    2. Go to Websites, click on your website name and check the Quality score. If it's low (below half) then it means that your traffic does not convert and our advertisers are blocking it.

tomksoft, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  9. Wiz Khalifa

Wiz Khalifa Peon

Best Answers:

sry popads my bad, my math was off.

Wiz Khalifa, Sep 22, 2015 IP
  10. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    2 questions...
    1: Is the limit ads shown per user fixed,I am under the impression that it wasn't working.
    2:Can I have multiple codes for multiple pages,eg page 1 ultimate pops,page 2 1 per hour ect.

EDIT:Tried _pop.push(['delayBetween', 600]);
    Means 10mins yes,doesn't work.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    dave-london, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  11. Paulrodc

Paulrodc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question why my revenue decrease after I run ads on my second website?
    I can make around $2-2.5 from single website, few day ago I decide to run your ads on another website.
    revenue of my main website has dropped from $2.2.5+ to $1 or less.
    and revenue of my second website has dropped from $0.5 to 0.1.

Username: pantrodc

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes. hope you understand what im trying to say.

Paulrodc, Sep 27, 2015 IP
  12. sexyshare90

sexyshare90 Member

Best Answers:
    The new counting system is very detrimental to the publisher and it's obvious.
    He wants to satisfy advertisers, but methods are used detrimental to publishers

This change will have negative impact, and will ultimately detrimental to everyone

sexyshare90, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    1. The PopunderPerIP limit is realized server side, so it HAS TO work. Yet, be aware, it DOES NOT affect the default advertisement.
    The Delay setting works client side(cookies), so if something blocks our cookies, it might not work.
    2. Yes, that is why these settings are left in the adcode and not stored in the panel.

I see two possible reasons:
    1. You copied code from your first website to another one. This will make the code on the second website not working at all due to domain mismatch. Remember that each website has to be registered with us first and you have to use seprate adcode for each website.
    Now, if you install adcode for website A on both website A and website B, it is possible that not only no ads will be displayed on website B, but also traffic on website A will be affected.
    This can be caused by our performance security system which protects our system against invalid ad requests.
    2. You have incorrectly installed the code on second website and changed the settings on the first website(for example increase minimal bid). This would explain drop of impressions and visible increase of average rate.

In any case, I would suggest you to use our Troubleshooter tool against both of your websites.

Not really sure what are you talking about, there is no "new counting system". It's the very same one since 5 years ago.

tomksoft, Sep 28, 2015 IP
  14. neverknow

neverknow Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi tomksoft,

Can you follow up my payment please? two weeks already. I sent an email to your support and Sevara said they will do it "as soon as possible"

Payment: PA/1847976
    Support Ticket: request (19243)

Thanks

neverknow, Sep 29, 2015 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am sorry for the delay. Wire payments will be processed very shortly, today or tomorrow at the latest.
    Due to certain reasons, we have been extremely busy recently(you do not see it from publisher end, but there are few new big features on advertiser side), so wire payments were not processed yet(we still process them manually).
    Please remember that PayPal and Payoneer payments are processed daily and automatically.

tomksoft, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  16. neverknow

neverknow Active Member

Best Answers:

thank you for your prompt reply

neverknow, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  17. Paulrodc

Paulrodc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked my code on both websites, It's installed correctly and nothing wrong with the code.
    I use default setting, just copy code from popads and paste on my website.

Both of my website has a different traffic source and different ip of visitors.
    Before I run ads on my second website, I can make around $2/Day.

This month my revenue has dropped from $2+/Day to less than $1.

Can you investigate this issue?

Paulrodc, Oct 1, 2015 IP
  18. Boskpro

Boskpro Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is showing traffic but not increasing revenue. Also it says minimum rate 0.00 what does it mean?

Boskpro, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  19. Partha Sarathy

Partha Sarathy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft
    Yeah!
    Your website is so much good compared to PopCash
    But, If you add Skrill payment method, It would be helpful to me.
    Thanks!

Partha Sarathy, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  20. Rezeroth

Rezeroth Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft
    i want to know do u manipluate stats and decrease our income little by little ?
    I didnot expect this from you . I have been using ur adnetwork for almost 2-3 years now.
    I noticed that the impressions as well as the $ for each day for this month is changed slightly and as such u have reduced abt $0.1-0.2 from each day resulting in $1.5 decrease in 10 days stats.
    I started keeping track of my stats so u cant fool people like us

or maybe u wanna tell its a glitch on system

anyways i am waiting for ur reply & i hope u wont repeat such thing in future . You are a high end ad network , u dont need to do such cheap tricks

regards

Rezeroth, Oct 25, 2015 IP
    jaguar34 likes this.