1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. AaronZ101

AaronZ101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, paypal or wire is my only options which is why I never tried propeller, the NET30 is fine but until they add paypal I'm not using them.

They pay within 24 hours of your request, sometimes within the hour.

AaronZ101, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  2. Keteki

Keteki Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems they counts CPM in popunder. But i haven't tried their other formats.

Keteki, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  3. Skizoid

Skizoid Active Member

Best Answers:
    my first payment withdrawl was delayed!!!!! :(

Skizoid, Dec 7, 2014 IP
  4. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I could say more if I knew what is your website or username. Basically, as we are a bidding system, we do not set rates and you just get a percentage(up to 75%) of what our advertiser pays. Reduction in rates can happen in following cases:
    - if most of your traffic is from country from which we have a lot of supply and very little demand. An example of such country is Turkey - the demand from our advertisers has always been low and recently the supply has skyrocketed.
    - if our advertisers do not like your traffic(low performance), they can block you as traffic source. This way, you have access to less campaigns and as a result, you get lower rates.

All impressions are certainly counted, it has been explained in my previous replies.
    If you had nothing counted for 7 hours then there is certainly some kind of problem. I would advise you to use our Troubleshooter tool available after logging in.
    Also, there is one more possibility - if you get big amounts of fake traffic(iframe for example) on your website that does requests to our adservers but either does not open ads or open ads but they are filtered for fraud, our system might block all requests from your requests for some time.

All impressions are certainly counted, it has been explained in my previous replies.
    Do you use Propellerads code on the same page as PopAds code?

PayPal and Payoneer payments are processed once a day. You have to request in our panel and then you will see a countdown clock. Once it goes down to 00:00:00, we will process your payment :)

If the withdrawal has status "Delayed", it means that it has been delayed by additional 24 hours from normal processing time due to security reasons.

Why it happens:
    Our system delays withdrawals in case we detect that it might not have been authorized(ie. your account got hacked). This includes cases like: withdrawal to new PayPal email or first withdrawal after some account inactivity period.

Now, the reason for the delay is that we send out a Security Alert email in that case to notify you of the suspicious activity on your account. The delayed withdrawal gives you at least 24 hours to take an action in case the withdrawal was not authorized by you. Without it, someone who hacked your account could request withdrawal few minutes before payment batch and you would have no time to take action.

tomksoft, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  5. QasimHafeez

QasimHafeez Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much will i be earning with almost 50k over views on my blog daily!

most traffic come from india, on 2nd it is Spain and USA is the 3rd.

QasimHafeez, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  6. QasimHafeez

Best Answers:
    Please guide me how to earn maximum? What changes I need to do? Will changing more ads per users increase earning?

QasimHafeez, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  7. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    99% of social traffic ;), I changed nohting on my site when it happened and it did happened a few times actually

IG2010, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  8. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    It is not possible to predict, sorry.

Social traffic does not seem to be working very well for pops. It is because bounce rate is very high and people leave your website without clicking anywhere(and opening the ad).

tomksoft, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  9. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sure, you are going to tell me that people from one day to another are changing the way they are interacting on my website... having a very low rate since I get an AVG of 2.52 PV per UV and sometimes more, anyway, it won't change my mind, I switched to Juicy and getting more now as more impressions are counted

IG2010, Dec 8, 2014 IP
  10. QasimHafeez

Best Answers:
    Please guide me how to maximum my earning? having very low impressions and earning with a lot of traffic!

QasimHafeez, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  11. Gigi_01

Gigi_01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Indeed, i have seen that too. I use other popunder like Adcash, Revenuehits, but not at the same time. One day i use Popads, and the next one Adcash. the traffic is almost the same but the difference its huge. Adcash counts me 40%-60% more than Popads. If i have 10K unique visitors, and 50K pageviews, Popads counts me 18K impressions, and Adcash counts me 30K impressions. Huge difference. I think that too, popads is not counting all the traffic.

Gigi_01, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  12. krishatnet

krishatnet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is there anybody using popads for their forums?

krishatnet, Dec 15, 2014 IP
  13. Nina Rose

Nina Rose Active Member

Best Answers:
    To be Honest,
    I used many ad-network in my website, with same traffic flow. So i experience a lot as a publisher.

** popads eCPM rate is more higher then other network.
    ** Although Popads count less impression, but i earn $10-$20 more with same traffic in popads then other network.
    ** Popads pay daily, which is the most important for a publisher.

** If someone doubt, i will show you my eCPM rates, payment proof etc.

Nina Rose, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    We are mostly non-adult network and dedicated adult networks like JuicyAds, to which I believe you are referring to, are very likely to offer better rates.

The counting was explained many times in this thread already.
    Regarding the different - PopAds and AdCash are pretty different networks.
    At PopAds, as we pay true CPV, each impression is screened on the fly. If we consider an impression invalid, we won't display the ad(hence the visitor is not counted).

AdCash on the other hand, is more eCPM(performance) based as far as I know, so the number of counted impressions is not really important for them, as they pay you basing on conversions anyway. Because of that, they probably do not do much filtering of fraudental impressions on the fly. Yet, after NET30, when it's payment time and you sent them fake traffic, they will just ban you and not pay you.

Thank you!

tomksoft, Dec 16, 2014 IP
  15. RXRO

RXRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am sorry , excuse my lang.

but i keep seeing a lot of comments on your thread of people reporting ! , that your system count the number of impressions/clicks Wrong like way too much wrong .

while other systems that is used with another person counts it like 2-3 times higher .

for example

"Indeed, i have seen that too. I use other popunder like Adcash, Revenue hits, but not at the same time. One day i use Popads, and the next one Adcash. the traffic is almost the same but the difference its huge. Adcash counts me 40%-60% more than Popads. If i have 10K unique visitors, and 50K pageviews, Popads counts me 18K impressions, and Adcash counts me 30K impressions. Huge difference. I think that too, popads is not counting all the traffic."

you may want to check on your system , i doubt that most of the people are wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------

If we consider an impression invalid, we won't display the ad

-------------------------------------------------------

how do u consider the impression is invalid ? and why ?
    is there is a way or a plugin that shows if the ads are displayed or not ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

also i would like to know
    ... does it pop under automatically ?
    .. when the window pop-under ( automatically ) is that count as a pay per click or a pay per impression ?

again .. sorry if i am stucking my nose in there but i am interested and i like to understand every little detail.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    RXRO, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    No worries, I will be glad to answer it all.

1. Regarding counting - the problem is most often caused by the fact that people compare Google Analytics or other similar stats reports with our reports. I explained on previous page(s) why our reports will NEVER match Google Analytics. I am sure the system is working right.
    From technical point of view, the biggest reason for this problem is that in order to open a pop, the visitor has to click anywhere. It means that if you have traffic that just opens your page and closes it(pageviews per visitor equals 1), then you won't have any ads opened at all, so no traffic will be counted.
    2. Impression is invalid when for example the visitor uses VPN or other form of proxy. There are many more conditions as well(spoofed user agent, "weird" behavior on publisher website etc.).
    3. It is not really possible for the publisher side to tell(in JS) if an ad was opened or not. We have never got such request and I am not sure how would that have to look like.
    4. Pops open when visitor clicks anywhere on your website. It is not automatic due to popup blocker.
    5. When the ad is opened, it is considered an impression.

tomksoft, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  17. RXRO

RXRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    as far as i know the pop under is suppose to be a ppc .. not an impression since its kinda annoying for the visitors.
    ( i remember that i know 1 or 2 website and i hate visiting them because every now and then i have to keep looking around for pop ups so i try not to visit them at all but since they are important , i kinda have to )

also what do you mean by wired behavior on the publishers website ? .. i use a lot of new stuff on my site which makes it looks really fancy but in the same time i sometimes notice some wired behavior .. as for example my modified theme got set automatically to its default ( which means the position of the sidebar is on the other side of the screen for no reason at all ) ... sometimes also my wordpress header jumps off the screen. but that does n't change any thing of the page content or force a click or anything , is that considered as a wired behavior ?

but how much money / impression or 1000 impressions ? is it worth it ?

RXRO, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    PPC - pay per click is useful only for banners/text ads where you get paid when visitor clicks on them. For pops it would be totally pointless.
    And yes, popunders are annoying. If you do not like them, you should find other ads :)

Weird behavior is for example when visitor can "teleport" his mouse cursor or loads the page and opens the popunder(click) without moving the mouse a single pixel.

Rate depends on a lot of factors, it is from about $0.50 up to $10.00 per 1000 impressions. Is it worth it? It depends on what kind of website you have. If you have high quality content in high value niche then most likely no.
    If you have a website that gets lots of traffic but is hard to monetize in other ways - then yes.

tomksoft, Dec 18, 2014 IP
    langau likes this.
  19. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    you explained it with honestly. i appreciate you for saying the last line.

langau, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  20. OSi

OSi Member

Best Answers:
    90% of my traffic is mobile. Can i use popads.net with mobile traffic?

OSi, Dec 24, 2014 IP