1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Luisa Gruber

Luisa Gruber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Mr. tomksoft

could it be that your Adscore bot filtering system, blocks also the normal Googlebot for crawling our sites?

If we have your code online, no one of our new sites gets indexed and the old existing sites,
    that are already inside the google index, are gone more and more.

We made some crawling simulation tests with and without your adcode,
    with your adcode the Googlebot didnt crawl the sites, without your adcode the googlebot crawl the sites without any problems.

Any way to get that solved?
    Otherwise we lost more and more organic traffic.

Best Regards

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    Luisa Gruber, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  2. z2i

z2i Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don’t know but with the same traffic we get fix cpm of $1.50 from other Ad network and this is tripple more as by you. That’s really bad because we was your clients since years. Anyway thank you for fast reply and we wish you all the best

z2i, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am absolutely sure that Adscore does not block Googlebot on your website.
    How it works is - Adscore script is loaded, it gathers data and sends back to Adscore (and I can see Googlebots processing the JS just fine). Then Adscore decides if visitor is bot or not and sends a result signature back to browser.
    Finally, the Adscore result signature is sent to PopAds together with adserving request and PopAds adserver, basing on the signature, decides if to return an ad to open or not.

Perhaps this is the reason for your issue: https://searchengineland.com/more-from-google-on-its-indexing-issues-320501

If you can get fixed $1.50 CPM on JP traffic from another adnetwork, then I will fully agree that staying with PopAds $0.50 CPM would be foolish at least.
    Yet please be very careful, as that deal sounds a bit too good to be true.

tomksoft, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  4. z2i

z2i Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its Adsterra. They trusted since years. Anyway thank you for info

z2i, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  5. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Indeed, they are trusted and they will pay you for sure. Yet it might be a time limited offer (as I am pretty sure they will be losing money on your traffic).

tomksoft, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  6. Luisa Gruber

Luisa Gruber Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The mobile friendly test, for example, will not go through the website and stop the tests when your code is online.
    https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

Luisa Gruber, Aug 13, 2019 IP
  7. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Thank you for reporting that, got it fixed.

tomksoft, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  8. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How fast do PayPal withdrawals appear on my PayPal account and how often can I request them?

arsen1502, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Within 24h. In case it is your first withdrawal or you are using a new PayPal email, it might be delayed by additional 24h.

tomksoft, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  10. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok and can you request a withdrawal even the day after joining? From what I've seen there is a limit for one withdrawal request up to $ 10,000. And if I order more than one payment in one day, will they all arrive on my PayPal within 24 hours of ordering?

11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Correct, we allow PayPal withdrawal up to 10k USD per day. If you really need more, we can lift the limit.
    You can request payment even 5 minutes after joining, there are no restrictions there. Our system will only allow 1 pending PayPal withdrawal at a time.

Btw, with 100k visitors from US a day, you shouldn't be overly worried about the $10k daily PayPal withdrawal limit.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  12. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am asking for the future, because maybe it will be higher. Is it possible to increase the limit without restrictions if your earnings increase more? Is the transfer unlimited as I understand it? You only wait up to 5 business days then? And it can happen that he will go longer?

13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Bank transfer can take a while as we usually wait for few to pool. But do not worry, I can easily send you 1M+ USD by PayPal within 24 hours.
    PS. Dzielisz skórę na niedźwiedziu, a niedźwiedź w lesie!

14. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok. And payments are also made on weekends? And if, for example, I request a payment on Monday at 22 my time, I will definitely get up to 22 hours on Tuesday, and always?

arsen1502, Aug 18, 2019 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    PayPal and Payoneer payments are processed automatically, 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays. Every day at the same time, so you shouldn't need to wait more than 24h in the worst case.
    However, let me point out:
    - Sometimes we might have a technical issue on our side. In such rare case, we investigate and resolve the issue usually within 2-4 hours.
    - Sometimes PayPal has a technical issue where payouts are stuck in Processing status. In such case it also can take up to few hours for payments to go through.
    In general, I'd say PayPal/Payoneer delays happen few times per year.
    - First payment to new PayPal email might be delayed by additional 24h for security reasons.

tomksoft, Aug 18, 2019 IP
  16. asiandude

asiandude Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tom, we've been registered with you as a pub for a long time, but never gave it a go. I have two general issues:
    1. Why do you guys temp block us if we use tor on even vpn. These is less than 2% networks that do this. All major ones never did this. very inconvenient (we can't do much without vpn in our country)
    2. You mentioned many times that you are not planing to use cryptos as payment. You also mentioned that wire is not a very safe way to withdraw money. What safe ways do you offer without putting a lot of exposure on us then? BTW our assets are bringing north of 30M UVs/month, not a lot but already something
    3. Why is it difficult for many networks to establish support via telegram? Its not 2002 anymore

asiandude, Aug 20, 2019 IP
  17. jounin

jounin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why my site did not accept its say>>Status: Rejected (No content)
    please accept..or Approved
    https://mangpopoy.info/
    https://pinoymoviepedia.ru/

jounin, Aug 21, 2019 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    1. That is an option, you can disable that in Security page after logging in. If you registered via TOR/VPN, that security feature would have been automatically disabled for you.
    2. Wire is a safe option, just not very fast. Our main payout options are PayPal and Payoneer.
    3. You can PM me you Skype username and will add you. I do not use Telegram as I do not exactly like services that enforce me to verify phone number while claiming to be focused on privacy. I just perfer to use Skype which I know is monitored than to use Telegram which I might provide false sense of privacy.

Sorted.

tomksoft, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  19. Zenion

Zenion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adblock code looks offline, can you fix it please?
    Thank you

Zenion, Aug 24, 2019 IP
  20. asiandude

asiandude Peon

Best Answers:
    Tom, regarding the wire being a safe option. I can't disagree with you more. Kickass torrents is a perfect example how wire can expose anybody. Skype/facebook/microsoft/twitter is the worst services with regards to exposure and safety also. Telegram appears to be the safest option, many russians will confirm that.
    Thank you for clarifying the VPN/TOR issue though!

asiandude, Aug 25, 2019 IP