1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Advertisers are probably well aware of the steps Google is taking to banish abusive ads from Chrome. Why would reputable advertisers pay to have a chunk of ads potentially blocked?
    SEMrush
    At some point Chrome is going to start detecting popups that are bypassing their popup blocker and the website will get flagged.

FindMyDIY, Jan 7, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. xe0ps

xe0ps Peon

Best Answers:
    Still waiting for support or this site scam!
    [​IMG]

xe0ps, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  3. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    If their ads are blocked Advertisers DO NOT get charged! Popads charges and pays opened ads only.
    Bad rates are all over this period. I work with infolinks, media.net and their rates are the worst ever. Guess its that time of the year.

bale, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  4. Edwinsz004

Edwinsz004 Peon

Best Answers:
    My account of popads, has been suspended for no reason, I have not violated any of its policies, so I demand that revicen my case, there is a way to re-activate my account.

I have not received any mail or notification, clarifying the reason why my account was banned.

Before you closed my popads account, make a deposit through paypal, for a value of 377 USD, which will be spent with my money, I will make a refund or there is a way to re-activate my account, I clarify another time that the closing My account must be an error, since I have not infringed anything or done anything that affected the account.

Every time I try to enter my popads account, I get the following sign (Your account has been suspended due to violation of our terms.), I will leave some images below.

The data in my popads account are:

Email:
    Name: Edwin Pujols Sanchez
    User: Blatross
    Country Spain

Please, I need to solve this problem with my account, if there is any solution I would appreciate it, since it seems unfair that they cancel my account without any reason, greetings, I await an answer.

Edwinsz004, Jan 9, 2019 IP
  5. xe0ps

xe0ps Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not have fake trafic my sites approved after i am reach 20$ and try to withdraw balace getting banned WTF?! Why not banned before 20$ ??? I am not send any trafic site visitors fake trafic???
    [​IMG]
    Don’t use this scam network! Use one of this Popcash , Propellerads , Popunder etc.

xe0ps, Jan 10, 2019 IP
  6. Clixsense

Clixsense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried for months to make my 5 dollar payout on the popads plus I get the following message "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support."

I already sent several emails to support niguem answered me, it's been 3 months since I've contacted you

Clixsense, Jan 15, 2019 at 5:55 PM IP
  7. hodor1

hodor1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why your trying at all?

hodor1, Jan 16, 2019 at 5:23 AM IP
  8. chinemeremz

chinemeremz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pop Ads seems confounding to me, and after spending $25 dollars with simply no lead, I decided to throw in the towel. My question is this. Optimizing the ad seem to be easy; but I decided to go with a broader audience to see where the traffic is; but the analytics looked bogus and seemingly confusing. I understand Facebook insights, Twitter as well; but those of Popads are a bit confusing. Thanks

chinemeremz, Jan 16, 2019 at 5:37 AM IP
  9. Clixsense

Clixsense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying anything else on the site just came to express my opniao after all I used pop ads years and nowhere the site stopped paying

Clixsense, Jan 18, 2019 at 7:01 AM IP