1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How can i proof it..?! this video is enough ? :oops:
    http://airplane.ir/nikipink/PopAds.mp4

Really popads is not scam;
    So, don't worry if your traffic is clean...

Terms of Service:
    https://www.popads.net/terms-of-service.html

nikipink, Oct 22, 2018 IP
  2. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Popads are in "market" for a while and everybody knows them. They pay.
    The problem is, that support is bad, this years they blocked a lot of accounts, problems, etc.
    They have virus problems on ads, or av problems.

Even the support on this forum, have tell us that a lot of advertisers have left popads and everything is not ok with the company.
    When you reach 5$ - cashout, even if is every day withdraw. They pay auto every day at 9pm. Just to be safe. Or use another network until they get back on their feet.

crystygye, Oct 23, 2018 IP
  3. Baker2

Baker2 Member

Best Answers:
    Firefox added today advertising block update...

Baker2, Oct 24, 2018 IP
  4. Muntoali

Muntoali Peon

Best Answers:

##-My username in popads is- muntoali
    And mail-
    From 4 days i try to withdraw but always popads site say to me that - you are not allowed to make withdrawals.
    My question is why?
    Please solve this.
    Hello popads i am your member from so much days.
    In popads.net my account details
    My name is - muntoali
    My mail-
    And my paypal mail-

Hello sir i have $8.13 in my popads account and today i just want to withdraw that money to my paypal but your site saying - you are not allowed to withdrawals .contact support.
    So i just contact you.

Please sir help me .
    I need this money.
    1st time 67 days i have request for withdraw to my paypal and i have recieved it and today why i am not allowed to withdraw money.
    Please help me sir.
    I have contact at - but no reply .please sir kindly help me.i need this money
    Please

Attached Files:

Muntoali, Oct 25, 2018 IP
  5. Clixsense

Clixsense Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I am in the same situation, popads does not respond support

Clixsense, Oct 29, 2018 IP
  6. mathushan

mathushan Member

Best Answers:
    they r not genuine.... i had nearly 20$ one day i got the message "your account is blocked" try plugrush + exoclick.

mathushan, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  7. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made a withdraw yesterday and received the payment also recieved another withdraw a week go when i requested (once paypal once payoneer). The issue with popads is not the withdraw and payments but the realy issue is earnings have gone down hill and i can't see them coming up it's been many months now so i guess the end is near for them.

AutoSurf, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  8. genius777

genius777 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm so fed up with popads support.. They're actively ignoring me for several months. I'm not a publisher, I'm an advertiser, who wants to spend money, but their support is on top of ignorance.

I wrote about 15 emails, I'll paste the last one here. I really hope that a miracle will happen and they will reply, as it's in their interest also.

I've been advertising with Popads for several years, have spent several thousand dollars and everything was good.

Then I had to create a new account because my old one was being used by the company I worked with and I lost control over it.
    On my new account, some of the countries that are needed are closed for me.
    All I'm asking is, to restore the privileges of my old account, to the new one. Is it that hard, so I have to write 10+ emails and be ignored for months?

My old username: genius787
    My new username: aroshidze

The countries I need: Germany, Austria, Croatia

One of the support members, Gordon Ho, told me that I should have 5000$+ spend in order to open the countries.
    1. I already had such, and even more spent on my old account, doesn't that count?
    2. How can I possibly make any spend on my new account, if the countries I need are closed for me?

To all the people, posting here about problems with them. It's not a mystery, if they ignore good spending advertisers, publishers shouldn't be very optimistic..

genius777, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  9. ahmede

ahmede Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a funky story. Can you link your "lost" account to you? Unless you have solid proof nobody can trust you.

ahmede, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  10. genius777

Best Answers:
    I have a ton of emails from popads, the same one email address, two different popads accounts. There are emails with invoices also, in sum, it's more than $5000, which is requested from me.
    At a point, after I left my job, I received an email(also as proof), that the email account of my account is changed. I lost control over the account, which was my personal account. I didn't mind, I can always create a new one I thought, which I did, and the account turned out limited, most of the interesting countries are not available, some really strange noobish restriction, which I asked to deal with, that's all.

Not answering and ignoring my 10+ emails. more than 3 months. They sent me some emails, not any of which answered anything and leaving the open expectation, like "May I have your username to check in our system" and leaving the dialogue with no answer at all, after I provide my username.

and who the funk are you to call this story funky, no offense, lol.
    I can take screenshots anytime, can take video proof if there will be a special interest, but meh, they're ignoring all of this anyway.

genius777, Nov 4, 2018 IP
  11. bnjmn

bnjmn Member

Best Answers:
    You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support.
    they did not reply to my email.

bnjmn, Nov 5, 2018 IP
  12. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    You lost control over your account. What do you expect popads to do? Close your company account and give you the credit? I would probably ignore your emails too.

bale, Nov 5, 2018 IP
  13. Lucia Dedew

Lucia Dedew Member

Best Answers:
    I registered as an advertiser and made a deposit and made a campaign but why my account advertisers suspended without notification?
    How about my money?

Lucia Dedew, Nov 6, 2018 IP
  14. ZipMonster.com

ZipMonster.com Member

Best Answers:
    are there any other way to contact support instead of mail? i have write them 3 days ago- and still no responce(

ZipMonster.com, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  15. genius777

Best Answers:
    they're actively ignoring both publishers and advertisers. Not paying money to a lot of publishers(only some of them receive payments now).

The company has some really bad times I guess. Hope they won't close completely.

Are you f*in kidding me? I don't ask for any credit kid-o, all I ask is to open some countries for me, that's it. If you will read my message and the follow-up throughout, you will see that popads has gone mad and inadequate.

p.s. Ignoring your client, in any way, is always wrong. You saying you would ignore too? you're worse than popads. lol.

genius777, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  16. Lucia Dedew

Lucia Dedew Member

Best Answers:
    He say i have multiple advertiser account,
    even though I only have one account and
    i ask about my money he not talk about my money, i lost my money is useless :mad:

Lucia Dedew, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  17. genius777

Best Answers:
    Even if you had multiple advertiser accounts, withdrawing your deposit still shouldn't be a problem.

Most of the companies, pay you even after they ban your account permanently. holding finances - happens on very special occasions and I'm more than sure yours is not the case.

Hope your deposit is not too big.

Popads, if you're reading this, you're sinking like Titanic. I really hope you guys will deal with your problems and revive your old support.

p.s. Gordon ho, Sevara Bazarova - two of the popads support members, with whom I was communicating, the ones who actively started ignoring me. Conscience left you guys, but I still hope for a response. lol.

genius777, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  18. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    They are still paying me.

DonRandy, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  19. harsha98

harsha98 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    feed up popads support is any here help ??

harsha98, Nov 15, 2018 IP
  20. shabani

shabani Peon

Best Answers:
    hi . why my earning limited to 0.01$ . i send more traffic and they just make limit for it ....

• this is my earning and each hours limit is 0.01$

[​IMG]

• this is my traffic that they just accept 90 impression from 300

[​IMG]

i just try to test this system and hear negative feedback from advertiser and publisher recently . should i use another system ? whats your suggestion ?

shabani, Nov 16, 2018 IP