1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. y0y0y

y0y0y Peon

Best Answers:
    "The SadBotTrue team released their 12-letter domains report that exposes Tomasz Klekot of PopAds for hundreds of billions of fraudulent ad views across hundreds of fake, randomized 12-letter websites."
    SEMrush
    http://sadbottrue.com/article/12-letter-domains-the-ad-fraud-scheme/

What is that? Popads generates bot traffic? Wow.

y0y0y, Sep 11, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. bale

bale Member

Best Answers:
    A 14 article website in the worst English available? Seriously? By the way, those domains are being used to avoid adblockers. It's a known fact. And I don't see any 12 letter domains in your list. Maybe the author should learn to count before writing.

bale, Sep 11, 2018 IP
  3. Kleyton

Kleyton Peon

Best Answers:
    They do not want to pay the money that is on my account that was of legitimate traffic. I'm getting this error with every request. "You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support." I asked the support about why they did not want to pay me and they said it was due to have multiple accounts. I have only one account and I have used it for a long time (over 4 years) and they do not want to unlock my account. Do not let yourself accumulate too much money on your balance, they can block your account and steal all your money at any time. it is total disrespect to the customer, I have lost more than $ 100 for a simple misunderstanding by the support team, or perhaps (most likely) it was purposeful.

popads.net scam alert.png

Kleyton, Sep 13, 2018 IP
  4. keops196

keops196 Peon

Best Answers:
    Waiting for payment by wire transfer for a long time, it's really sad to wait so long for payment.

I've been working with PopAds since 2013, hope PopAds will return to normal as soon as possible.

popadspay.jpg

keops196, Sep 13, 2018 IP
  5. JerryHollk

JerryHollk Peon

Best Answers:
    I ve registered as advertiser. Create campaign, total more 2200 clicks show in dashboard, but in my stats zero, no one click. I ve put new campaign with another url and it's again - no clicks, but money spent, i checked urls - all is working, popads paint money spent and traffic, but in really no one click. I stopped them, would like to built another campaigns, but i disappointed, i ve never see situation like this in other ads networks.

JerryHollk, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  6. The Beaver

The Beaver Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Bot gets sold and productive traffic ends in their own pocket.
    That isnt the way witch all these Ad Crimes go, since they showed up.

The Beaver, Sep 14, 2018 IP
  7. anhmjn

anhmjn Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been working with popads for a long time, but yesterday, this happened:

[​IMG]
    wow, unbelievable!

anhmjn, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:31 AM IP
  8. Kleyton

Kleyton Peon

Best Answers:
    They are stealing users randomly. I worked 4 years with this company and now they do not want to pay 100 dollars that is in my account. I will continue to denounce this fraud so that others will not be in the same situation in the future.

Kleyton, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:43 AM IP
  9. bale

bale Member

Best Answers:
    What was the reason they shut you down?

bale, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:45 AM IP
  10. Kleyton

Kleyton Peon

Best Answers:
    They say I have more than one account, but I have one account only. my brother who has the name similar to mine and lives in the same house where I live, also has an account and they think it's mine. I told the support that I could prove that we are two different people using legal documents, but they do not care about their clients. 4 years using the account and only now that they have resolved to block it. without any notice, they just did.

Kleyton, Sep 16, 2018 at 5:57 AM IP
  11. Soothie

Soothie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any news on the new chrome update? I don't think pops open so often with it?

Soothie, Sep 20, 2018 at 7:31 AM IP