1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. albert841

albert841 Peon

Best Answers:
    No I don't want my sites being reviewed. I just don't see any link to do that. Looks like google did it itself.
    It sets me B region on all sites, even ones with Thai traffic ))

albert841, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  2. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    there is no link..google is doing it on their own like chryst said pray that you don't get reviewed :)

cromiu, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  3. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well I just received mail that my site with openload and popads passed review

thumbs up for Tom :D saved my life haha

y0y0y, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  4. albert841

albert841 Peon

Best Answers:
    y0y0y do you have embeded videos on your site? Embeds are showing ads, I'm wonder if any problems with that

5. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah, I have embeded videos

well, one group of visitors see popups on openload embeds, another group of visitors see google-friendly format of ads on openload embeds

what do you think, in which group is google reviewer? :D

I'm just bit afraid that they will again scan my site, do they scan just once or?

y0y0y, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  6. albert841

albert841 Peon

Best Answers:
    y0y0y it is cloacking )) If google outsorce it's reviewers then it's impossible to get their ips.
    But I would use neuro network for that job, and if it is then no problem to get ips blocks

7. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well I'm not coder @ openload

y0y0y, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  8. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At this moment, I got it covered. Not sure about the future.

You're welcome. Many people report on google forums that they got email but in panel update is delayed.

You do not submit and you do not want your website to be reviewed.

You're welcome!

For google reviewer it does not matter if popup comes from embed or not. They just browse website like real user and click around (regardless if it is inside or outside of embed).
    If they get a popup, your website gets flagged.

They scan many times before passing/rejecting a website. Sometimes it is tens/hundreds of pageviews.
    It just never just one test.

They source their reviewers, but it is possible to identify them, as they use proxy (they do not review from IP belonging to the country they are from).
    They won't use AI/machine learning for this, as it is not possible. You can teach machine learning if you know what you are teaching it.
    Ads are so different and google standards are so unclear, it won't be possible. Yet, if they start using bots to review(which again I strongly doubt), it will become even easier to detect them :)

tomksoft, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  9. y0y0y

y0y0y Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my site passed, but I'm afraid they will again check in future?

y0y0y, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  10. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    They will be checking the future and hopefully you will continue passing :)

tomksoft, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  11. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're not putting other ads other than popads I think you're safe. But if google tweak a bit their system and popads did not cope up then you're under review again.

charice.preston, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  12. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    100% sure about that?

"ExoClick has created two additionally labels publishers can block called “Blinking Elements” & “Popunder – Auto-sound” by selecting these along with the “Misleading Elements” label your site will be fully compliant with both the Ad Experience and Abusive Experience Reports."

seems like they believe it's still possible to show popunders if they don't have any misleading element

cromiu, Jan 29, 2018 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You can also use any other bigger pop networks as I shared the technology with them.
    Regarding google changes stuff - I most likely know their next move and I am ready for it too. I have developed a system that can detect them through various means, so even if they change one or two things, I will still be able to identify them :) Also, another good news - you can request re-review like 3 times and each time, blocking will be disabled on your website for the time of review(this means 3x 1 month period + 3x review time). Yet, if you pass, then the counter is reset, giving you more time to enjoy not-blocking and me more time to develop new solution.

I am aware of ExoClick ideas for the problem, but I do not really agree with them. They assume that Google sets legit standards and all you need to do is follow them. I believe they set highly unclear standards with weird wording that can be interpreted many ways and then they can implement these standard any way they want. Even if their solution passes reviews now, it won't be in near future (when guidelines for reviewers are updated).

Let me give you an example what to do to make popups compatible with google rules. So the problem as per abusive ad experience definition is that opening popup on click is misleading. User clicks on a link, he wants to open that link, instead he gets a popup and that is misleading(visitor is tricked into opening pop). In theory all you'd need to do is like a warning on top of your page (like those cookies warnings) with text like "This website will open popup/popunder advertisements when you click anywhere. If you do not agree, please close this page.". Now ask yourself - will stay-at-home moms in 3rd world countries who review websites for Google read that warning and understand its consequences in relation to the abusive ad experience definition? Would you fool google and avoid blocking (and trash all their efforts to screw us) by putting such little disclaimer?

So yeah, I believe that google considers popups/popunder (and other ad types they forbid) to be enemies and they will fight them. All these definitions etc. is just bullshit to justify their actions. That's why I do not believe in diplomacy in this conflict and spend my time on developing both defensive and offensive strategies.

tomksoft, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  14. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    the disclaimer part is really interesting but i guess they wouldn't follow it till there is a court ruling forcing them to do it..but in theory it would be a smart move :)

you have this f.. up wording on anything related to google..youtube..adsense..gmail etc. there is always room for a lot of interpretation

cromiu, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  15. r3L4x

r3L4x Member

Best Answers:
    As I understand you don`t have mobile banner ads?

r3L4x, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  16. crackedskidrowgames

crackedskidrowgames Member

Best Answers:
    I applied for my 2 months old website. Waiting for the pending procedure.

Meanwhile, do you provide banner ads?

crackedskidrowgames, Jan 30, 2018 IP
  17. DDex

DDex Member

Best Answers:
    Can I have more pop up than 1 on one page using your code? Because I have 3 pages on the website and totally it's show 3 pop up ads. Can I increase pop up to show like 5?

DDex, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  18. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is another small chrome update now and the change i noticed after this update is that there are no more 2 new windows opening instead only one new tab is opening with popads to load ads.

AutoSurf, Feb 2, 2018 IP
  19. MOHSIN ALAM

MOHSIN ALAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I already started since 18th January. For example, a website using popads.net on his page and I going to iframe this page into my website and want to add one ads into my page, will it make conflict? What's the best solution for me in this case?

Another question is please send me video tutorial of adding code using API. Thanks

MOHSIN ALAM, Feb 3, 2018 IP
  20. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    var $popundersPerIP = 2;
    var $delayBetween = 43200;

Is this working properly?
    I've asked this again because I am still seeing popups in a short delay than set in that code above (and sometimes it doesnt work at all displaying multiple popups in a short period of time)
    I dont have any software/antivirus blocking my cookies... I do use kaspersky, but it dont block my cookies..

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    MadKelevra, Feb 4, 2018 IP