1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use http://mobiledetect.net/ ...
    If you don't know how .... PM me ;)

TrafficLos, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In case of AntiAdblock code, Troubleshooter mostly relies on the HTML code that our adcode has just above the javascript part.
    If you are using any kind of HTML optimizer/compressor, it most likely removed that code hence the Troubleshooter does not work.

Thank you!

Exactly that :)

Btw, we are observing dropping performance(both in rates and number of opened ads), which I believe is related to release of Chrome 60 which yet again screwed the method to open popunders(sometimes I really wonder why Google hates us so much).
    I got notification from the developer of the popunder code that many adnetworks and websites are using that latest version should handle Chrome 60, but it does not work for me. I am waiting for him to get more details. If needed, I will work with him on a solution once again.

tomksoft, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  3. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Good news - there is working popunder for Chrome 60 (screw you google). Testing right now and in few hours will put it on production.

tomksoft, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  4. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : ty alot for this new! and as i said before, POPADS.NET best network in the INTERNET, i never seen an active thread in digitalpoint like popads, started using it from 2014 and i never had any small probleme with them, and regarding Rate, obviously its depend in the ads market for all ads network its the samething!, ty again tomksoft, and hope u will update us here in Digitaloint when u will product working popunder, so we can generate new code! longlife Popads

alexandroso, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  5. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    :cool:

cromiu, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Thank you!

Popunder on Chrome 60 is fixed (might take a bit more time to work for everyone due to caching). No need to regenerate adcode, we have updated it from our side.

tomksoft, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  7. flameload

flameload Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tom, any update on reinstating the account vpanchal , the other username are not mine please delete all the other user name and enable this one again thanks

flameload, Jul 28, 2017 IP
  8. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Tom, you better prepare... when on visiting a site with many popups... Chrome will show this alert http://i.imgur.com/5sxF9dZ.png

Just thought I'd point this out. It appears only on the latest Dev build, Chrome 61.

RapidVideo, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  9. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    i've just tested the latest dev build it doesnt show any message on my site.
    im using popads only. what do you mean with "many popups"? do you use more than 1 network on the site which shows this alert?

cromiu, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  10. fhmcomsupppot

fhmcomsupppot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When I add the code to tumblr it gives and error. Some support here ? It appears that tumblr don't like this address c2 . popads . net / pop.js

fhmcomsupppot, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  11. RapidVideo

RapidVideo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It seems that Google hates the Anti-Adblock technologies as they block other ad networks code with more stronger anti adblock. Popads is not affected.

RapidVideo, Jul 29, 2017 IP
  12. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : how to know if antiadsblock code is working ? cuz its always show 2-3 number under adsblock logo (extension) in chrome

alexandroso, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  13. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I will take another look in few days. The only chance is that the IP on which you were linked to other accounts belongs to VPN. If that's not the case, then not much I can do.

Tbh, that's worse than I thought. Not only they are blocking ads, but also display this awful alert :/
    We will be fighting with this crap for sure. I will start with digging in chrome source code to see where it downloads the blacklist from and what websites are there.

Yeah, tumblr does not like us either. If you used .tumblr.com subdomain, our system would generate you a working code automatically.
    Yet, I guess you are using custom domain and that's the problem. Please try using Anti-Adblock adcode, it should work fine(tumblr uses simple blacklist of URLs; as our Anti-Adblock code is slightly encoded, it should stay under the radar).

I find it quite surprising to be honest that we are not affected. Maybe not yet...
    There is a slim chance(but tbh, I was thinking more of google) that our existing fraud detection just does not display ads to google scanner that detects popup/popunder ads.

Yeah, it is normal. Our Anti-Adblock uses 4 domains and tries them one-by-one. If first one is blocked, it tries the second etc.

tomksoft, Jul 30, 2017 IP
  14. Dj Xu

Dj Xu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi tom , i suffered a server down on my website for 30 hours , now 24 hours after the backup i see that people are seeing just few popads compared to rates before and cpm decreased , i refreshed the code twice but it does not improve

Dj Xu, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  15. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft prices are gone down hill for me in last 1 week :( i am using the latest php library.

AutoSurf, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  16. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    @Tom do you see a change in rates and displayed pops after popunder update? i dont see any difference.

cromiu, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  17. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes rates is now down too much so what to do

fadhi123, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  18. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    what other networks are you working with?

tobysurf, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  19. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    RIP the dream
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/07/31/googles-native-ad-blocker-for-chrome-shows-up-in-android-developer-build/?ncid=rss

MadKelevra, Jul 31, 2017 IP
  20. flizzow

flizzow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone experience decrease on impression? impression is a bit low considering my traffic has improved

flizzow, Jul 31, 2017 IP