1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you use the PHP library then all is good, it automatically updated the code.
    The chances of the problem reoccurring now are rather low. Updates will be pushed in next 48h to reduce risk even further.

If you are using standard code then there is nothing to do. If you use Anti Adblock PHP library then also no need to do anytging.
    If you manually update the Anti Adblock code then you need to update it.

We are aware of these and we ban many advertisers every single day for that, it is a plague. If you get such as please use Report abuse form on our website.

I am sorry for the delay. Please generate a new API key in our panel. Then regenerate PHP library with new key.

Notified my employee about this, should be sorted soon.

tomksoft, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  2. Matanza

Matanza Peon

Best Answers:
    My website got banned from google by using popads...

Matanza, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  3. Angelina1990

Angelina1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi popads, publisher here, i am asking three questions.

1. I've installed the php library, uploaded the file into my public_html, also placed the ad code inside my theme editor, does this works on iphone safari and all mobile users who are using adblocker ? I tried to test myself on my iphone Safari and it seems its still blocking the ad.

2. I tried on desktop chrome with adblock and it pop up the ad, however adblock plus shut the ad off in 2 second, even before the ad gets to load. Does that still count as one impression or it doesn't count? I tried testing a couple of times, and it still the same, the ad doesn't have the chance to even load fully, 2 second to close it. If it doesn't count at all, then there's really no point to install the anti ad block.

3. For the anti adblock code, if i put my default url for another network, will that url goes into that anti adblock code ? Because when i generate the code, i can't see if the default url code is put inside, i am putting plugrush code.

Angelina1990, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  4. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : hey i have question about antiadsblock code for wordpress website not PHP!
    i want to ask when i generate code every 5 hours, the code generated is it always different from old code even if domains in old one(code) still not blocked by adsblocks or i will get the same code until adsblock block ur domains ?

alexandroso, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  5. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I am really sorry for that. Please check previous page for details.

1. Yes, it works for mobiles too. Please PM me your website URL.
    2. Sometimes our advertisers make a mistake of buying adblock traffic to adblocked landing pages. In such case, what you described would happen, yet you'd be still paid for that impression.
    3. It should work, but the other adcode might be blocked by adblock.

We do some randomization when generating the adcode so it is harder to fingerprint/detect. Even though domains are the same, each time the code will be slightly different.

Some updates regarding recent issues:
    - We have updated popunder code (at this moment to the adblock traffic only) to fix some issues with opening ads from inside iframe. If there are no problems, we will do it for nonadblock too.
    - We have increased number of active anti-adblock domains to 4. Each adcode you generate has 2 random ones, so in case something gets blacklisted again, there will be 50% chance only.
    - We have modified domain manager so domain will stay active no longer than 48 hours. This should prevent blacklisting.
    - We will shortly be adding realtime checking with Google Safebrowsing for all our campaigns. Right now it is every 1-2 hours, we want it to be fully realtime.
    - We will shortly be adding Google Safebrowsing realtime monitoring for our anti-adblock domain so in case there is a problem again, it will be removed from adcodes immediately.

tomksoft, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  6. Angelina1990

Angelina1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Got a couple more questions

1. we only need to add
    <?php include('popads.php'); ?> inside the header ?

2. if we want to change the delay and so on, we have to click generate new code ? like delay 50 second to 30sec

Angelina1990, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  7. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft these ads forcing site to open in new tab while showing the ad in current tab (where you opened the site) are annoying is there any way to fix it? They are really annoying my users.

AutoSurf, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  8. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can edit the popads.php and change the value from 0 to the number of seconds delay you want.

AutoSurf, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  9. Angelina1990

Angelina1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, may i ask is there any big difference between 10 pop per user and 5 pop per user in the earnings ? How many counts per ip is actually counted ? Or there's no limit ? More pops more earnings ? @tomksoft
    i am setting mine at 5 pop per user at 80 seconds interval, but if setting it to 0 can increase the earnings more, do highlight

Angelina1990, Jul 17, 2017 IP
  10. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Going by my own experience there is no limit and more pops means more money.

AutoSurf, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  11. Angelina1990

Angelina1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, how should i set the delay ? i am setting it to 100 seconds now, is that fine ? Or i should increase it ? What's the safe setting that won't annoy the visitors and at same time we still can get more earnings from the settings.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Angelina1990, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  12. AutoSurf

AutoSurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depend on lot of factors that includes how much time on average a user spend on your page so adjust your delay according to that.

AutoSurf, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  13. Angelina1990

Angelina1990 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you, have you try putting two ad network inside default url ? i tried putting two direct link, but it pop up the first default url only :( have sent a message to tom, hopefully able to put two. The default url is a good tool

Angelina1990, Jul 18, 2017 IP
  14. kyniupl

kyniupl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, I have wordpress blog, I put the code between <head> like in pic but ads do not appear. Also troubleshooter can't find the ads. What I have to do?

Attached Files:

kyniupl, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    1. Yes.
    2. It is best to regenerate the PHP library with chosen settings. You can modify the one you have, but you could have made a mistake.

Either you are allowing tabunder or that is happning on HTTP website in privacy mode(where we cannot do popunder on Chrome as far as I know).

Correct.

We do not support that, sorry.

You need to open your blog in a browser and then check source page to check if the code is there. If it is not, it means you have installed it in incorrect place.

tomksoft, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  16. Yasith

Yasith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Payment within 12hours. Thanks.
    But recently most of my visitors also complain about malware & annoying ads. Please consider it.

Yasith, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  17. Don Bala

Don Bala Member

Best Answers:
    Popads.net is always best pop ads network, i am using popads more than two years, till now i have faced no problems in their services, in industry they only provides the higher cpm, daily payment is the another plus point of popads.net, it is not a fake one. i always recommend popads.net, the main thing is try to provide organic or sharing traffic.
    Thanks Popads.net team

Don Bala, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  18. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    ad serving problem? looks like there is a problem starting 5 hours ago..became stable 2 hours later and now starts again..almost no pops are served

cromiu, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  19. TrafficLos

TrafficLos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think there is problem with PHP library ... 0 impressions last hour.

TrafficLos, Jul 21, 2017 IP
  20. alexandroso

alexandroso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey as i see, anti adsblock code, is longer than before ? is that normal! hope tom can explain

alexandroso, Jul 21, 2017 IP