1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    your support first let me withdraw, so i made the withdrawl request and then its in pending status. Meanwhile he replied me" please wait 24 hours". But after the request did not go through after more than 24 hours. I replied back that email asking to approve the request. But now he Again used template replies to me stating anomoly issue. He as if drliberately ignored previous conversations and made this an infinite loop and again said my account is pending further investigation. Actually My request is rather simple just inform me wheteher you are going to pay me or not but instead your support is dealing this issue in such a confusing way. Not good. Just deal with this issue. I asked 2 times here @tomksoft to look into the issue. And you said you would look info this issue. Considering i have to send mails to push the support to reply, this is just not true. Anyway. if you could, check my mail exchanges with the support, and give me a final answer. Just do not use the excuse of investigating my account. For you and even experienced support finishing the review process should only take a short period of time. Thanks

pique, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, will investigate.

I was waiting for some further input from my developer as I did not want to ban you unless I was 100% sure.
    Now I am sure that your traffic is fraudental, sorry.

tomksoft, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  3. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Dont feel sorry as you never did.

Anyway i am glad this eventually ended. From the whole process, i think the bypassers should know what it is like to deal with the support and if something did not go through well. They are just TROLLing you through the whole process, not manning up enough to quickly resolve it with full honesty and resolve from the very beginning. I dont mind you hold my balance or even bans me after i reported here. Here i see deliberate lies, making statements that you simply cannot live up to until i push it for a solution. i've seen a hell lot @tomksoft oh btw i think the codes will never stop working unless it is removed completelyfrom my end. Even if you rejected them, it still is selling "fraudent" traffic to your advertisers. Even till the very end, you are still taking advantages of publishers, leeaching in every possible way. I think you won't end well eventually, personally and your ad company.

pique, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  4. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    yes still i m facing same issue because now popads is not more pop under its tab under now so plz fix this issue asap waiting for that when popads pop up open then its open in pop tab not pop under plz check that

fadhi123, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  5. phillipmorris

phillipmorris Member

Best Answers:
    I hope the rate increases it look like its going down day by day.

[​IMG]

phillipmorris, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  6. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I checked and codes stopped working many hours ago. They do not stop working instantly as website statuses are cached on adserving servers(and main database cluster is not queried at each impression). Because of that, codes might work for another 4 hours after the account is banned.
    Also let me remind you that you are the scammer here who sent us fraudental traffic(on few of your websites there were about 100 impressions a day, 100% mobile traffic, 100% without touchscreen).

Issue confirmed and fixed(well, will take a day or two more to get rid of cache).

Actually networkwide rates have increased a bit recently. I have also came up with some tricks that should results in 10-20% increase of rates for mobile traffic over next few weeks.

tomksoft, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  7. gae89

gae89 Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed, the rates are increased in the last 3 days.

[​IMG]

gae89, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  8. MadKelevra

MadKelevra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Tom, Have you guys updated the php library code?
    I just added a new site and the code now have 11.68kb......
    The old ones was 5-8kb.... Should I update the php library again?

MadKelevra, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  9. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    We did 1 update to Anti AdBlock PHP library recently which includes general improvements, timeouts etc.
    We will be sending out newsletter in a while suggesting to update.

10. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    You banned me because I reported the ridiculous support I encountered and this agitated you. Probably you yourself replied me. I do not send traffic and you can see from your end if you'd want to. Your statements stand no ground and is a complete distraction from your own problem you showed through the whole conversation. You would not approve my payment nor would you ban me if I did not push for a solution here, and thus keep the codes and traffic alive for you. Despicable! Probably this is exactly what is in your mind: Leeching from publishers in every possible way. Even though my traffic is not anything tremendous. It all worked to your advantages and benefits in every possible way. That's the problem I have with you. Through the whole conversation and mail exchanges I see zero integrity from you and your support. @tomksoft

pique, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  11. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Wait, as I am getting really confused here. So you "do not send traffic", but I deceive you to keep adcode installed so I can leech the (fraudental) traffic you are not sending...

12. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    i do not send or try means to fake traffic. It's natural although not according to your standard. EVen not good traffic sells for you.

pique, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  13. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Why not answer or clarify directly about your dirty tricks, anything I accused you of?

pique, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  14. Tuhin1234

Tuhin1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is my traffic & rate (indian traffic) .
    [​IMG]

Tuhin1234, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Well, again, on a number of your websites you had around 100 impressions a day, generating like $0.08 USD revenue a day.
    It was like 95% mobile traffic(Android/iPhone), out of which 100% had no touchscreen. Our automated system has detected that and locked down your account withdrawals.
    Now, we understand that sometimes automatic detection might make a mistake so account is not automatically banned. In your case I was the person to take the final decision and as I was busy in last few days, the final decision was taken with few days of delay. Guess that's the whole dirty secret.

16. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Maybe you have started using our AntiAdblock code? Or changed minimal bid?
    What happened here is your fill rate has went way up but your rate down.
    Here is what I think happened:
    On 12th March you had 23k impressions that sold at average $0.64 CPM. However on top of that, you had 30k impressions that were not sold at all.
    Then, on 13 March, you had 23k(assumption) impressions that sold at average $0.64 CPM, but also additional 30k(assumption) impressions that sold at $0.125 CPM(this kind of CPM sounds possible for India adblock traffic).
    Calculation: 23*$0.64+30*$0.125 = $18.47
    So technically speaking, your rate has not decreased, but except for normally monetized traffic, some more traffic was monetized at much lower rate.

17. Tuhin1234

Tuhin1234 Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok..

Tuhin1234, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  18. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    Here the replies I got from you ranging from different dates

Please try now.
    Will take another look, sorry.
    I am sorry, not yet.

You have the time to reply to my every comment (including others)on your thread to keep it look good but did not give me a real feedback/resolution during the whole time? Yet you are saying "I was busy in last few days". How much time really it took for you to review my case? Probably as short as writing those comments. You just leave the real issue there doing nothing, knowing these replies are empty and you chose not to "resolve" it until I filed my complaints out all here then you probably feel annoyed and took the nuke of my account.

"I was waiting for some further input from my developer as I did not want to ban you unless I was 100% sure.
    Now I am sure that your traffic is fraudental, sorry."

Is this all looking so fishy? Aren't you the only one that are in charge of this?
    Not sure to ban me until you find you could no longer hold the situation after my complaint here? Not sure to ban me until you find you could no longer take advantage of me as a publisher?
    And hence you suddenly came up with the final rhetoric. "Now I am sure that your traffic is fraudental, sorry"???!!!

Again all these work to your benefits. You still are selling my traffic while denying payment and not rejecting codes.

As for the traffic issue. According to you it's fraudulent. But it should take much more scrutiny to blame it on me. From your end you should be able to clearly tell what's all behind this. Ip address browser useragent time of visiting referrers etc. Do you have any evidence that it is on me?

"It was like 95% mobile traffic (Android/iPhone), out of which 100% had no touchscreen"

My best guess is just traffic with same attribute. There should be much more to tell. What browser what ip what useragent and a ton of other elements, search engine scrapers? You mark me as scammer just by this? Throughout the whole mail exchanges there's no mentioning of exact problem just general word of anomaly and those useless copy paste messages from support.@tomksoft

pique, Mar 13, 2017 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    So let's say I provide IPs, user agents, "ton of other elements". What then? ou will tell me you have never had these visitors and I fabriacted all of it?
    I have already provided you vastly more technical details than any other advertising network in the world would in such case. I consider the decision as well as this discussion final.

tomksoft, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  20. pique

pique Member

Best Answers:
    I did not receive any details from the support. Why would it bother you so much to detail a bit more here or just send me it.
    You did not provide me with any technical details through any way Your statement is false.

pique, Mar 14, 2017 IP