1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

POPAds.net IS SCAM (Not paying)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by gfx_25, Nov 5, 2016.

POPAds.com IS SCAM (Not paying)

Hello

They do not pay for 1 month :(
    I contacted them, They say excuses to me

Picture proof
    [​IMG]

gfx_25, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  2. FullHider

FullHider Active Member

Best Answers:
    Probably you're cheater.. They always pay me on time without any problems.

FullHider, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  3. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't you contacted me directly about this and I haven't I explained this?

This withdrawal is requested via Payza. Unfortunately, we cannot process Payza withdrawals now and seems like we will never be able to do that agian.
    Long story short, we had around 50k USD on Payza account as balance buffer and one day Payza decided that all our deposits there are fraudental hence they freezed all the funds leaving us with a round $0 on the account.
    Communication with Payza is nonexistent. Even if they reply after a week or two of waiting, their replies consist of dumb questions("what is your business model?") instead of anything that could lead to any form of resolution of this situation.
    I hope this makes it very clear why we do not process Payza payments any more(we will be removing option to do that in the panel soon). Also I hope that everyone understands why we won't top up our Payza account via bank transfer - simply I do not trust them anymore.

You can withdraw your funds via PayPal or Payoneer.

tomksoft, Nov 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. gfx_25

gfx_25 Active Member

Best Answers:

confidence shaken
    What is your payment limit via payoneer?

Are payments going on?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2016
    gfx_25, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  5. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You can withdraw up to $5000 USD per day via Payoneer. We have daily automated Payoneer payments.

tomksoft, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  6. gfx_25

gfx_25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks im order the payoneer account.
    close/remove topic pls

gfx_25, Nov 5, 2016 IP
  7. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its Already passing 1 day .What type of service PopAds.net providing now a days its strange.... I am NOT qualified for payout this Text Msg shown " You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support. " ( Already email , Knock here also Knock via PM ) BUT its Like PopAds Just Ignoring their Publishers Now a days , Its really useless to sent email as per wicherro said

=== Currently i saw some negative review like SCAM also bad commants of PoPAds in various Forums ,Hope this could turn to be TRUE in near future :) , everyone will ignorring PopAds if they will doing this kind of activatied frequently .
    I am with PoPAds last 2 years Above . Arround payout 2,500 USD Plus .and after that they are saying i have suspected traffic from MirrorFileHost DOMAIN where as i have only max 40 visitors that doamin per day :D .its really Funny .

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Traffic Source of MirrorFileHost( Multimirror File Service Like MirrorCreator ) which PoPAds Said Suspacted :D BUT All traffic comes form Organic Search Engine and Movies Downlaod Sites
    [​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Nov 10, 2016 IP
  8. Marcus85

Marcus85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope that they will admit your arguments and pay you all the revenue, man! Let us know the end of this story

Marcus85, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  9. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Atlast PoPAds Paid :) Thank's PopAds

Daniel Rodrick, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  10. iamunixus

iamunixus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice to know that all the problems can be solved! ;)

iamunixus, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  11. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    At least think once before saying any ad network scam, and at least when its PopAds. Its one of my favorite ad network. I receive multiple payments from them every month. And, all payments are automated and on time. They make tons of payments every month and they will become rich by not paying you 10$ :). Please don't mind !;). Thanks PopAds for being so reliable ad network. I am big fan of yours. Not just because you pay me on time and every time but because how you handle all your clients. Always remain ready to answer your clients with legitimate answers.

Ad Nets Review, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  12. bit14bit

bit14bit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Glad all things are solved. They have a good support from what i see in here. I hope i can join them and have good result for my websites :)

bit14bit, Nov 17, 2016 IP
  13. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    I liked their concept but there is something fishy here-first my paypal deposit ($100) did not show up at all(had an account with them for a while and few campaigns)-sent them 5 emails(have proof) and called their number(no reply from either-have proof) opened another account-campaign approved and deposited $100 again through paypal. Suddenly at login shows account does not exist. Clear case of something amiss-taking this to all affiliate blogs and believe me I know a lot. Beware of popads-try calling their number and or emailing and good luck with getting a response-DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Something has changed there!

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  14. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    Beware-that's all I can say. Mostly BOT traffic

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  15. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    how much did you get to post this,buddy-we can all do black hat!

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  16. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    Really!!!

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  17. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    you should think twice ,bro-you'll find out soon enough.

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  18. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Let me explain what happened - every time you send a follow up email, our ticketing system pushes your ticket to the very end of the queue.
    So, for example, if you keep sending us 1 email per hour then our support staff will NEVER see your ticket. Just a little lesson of patience.
    If you would like to receive any help, I'd advise you to, instead of sending a million emails and posts, just submit one with information that could allow me to help you(ticket id, username etc.).

Regarding a deposit not being credited:
    - if it's via wire transfer, it will take up to 10 days.
    - if it's via PayPal then check billing page. If it's blank it means PayPal did not send us payment confirmation and you just have to wait(sometimes PayPal is slower than usually). If it's there but is suspended, it has to be approved by us as your PayPal is in another country than you registered from or you have a nonverified account.
    - if it's via Bitcoin(/Payzoff) then you have to contact support (at) payzoff.com as we do not handle bitcoin wallet ourselve.

tomksoft, May 31, 2017 IP
  19. sunlion

sunlion Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been in this business for 15 years but never seen such non existent support as yours. I also know personally some of the guys who promote your service.I deposited $100 in my earlier account which I had for around 2 years which was never credited and I had to open a paypal dispute to get my money back. To give you guys the benefit of doubt I started another account(thinking the old account issue must have been a oversight on your side) and started a campaign which was approved. I have already mentioned I liked your concept so that's why signed up again. Within 2 hours of campaign being approved my account showed as non existent when I tried to login- I tried calling your number-on paypal (no response or number does not exist)(sent half a dozen emails(no reply)so now what do you expect me to do! If you need proof of anything I will be happy to send. username is sherlock2013

sunlion, May 31, 2017 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Your first account, sunlionusa, was closed for chargeback. Your two $100 USD deposits were charged back. Currently, your balance on that account is -$198.31 which means you pretty much stole $200 USD from us.
    Then you opened a new account and our system has closed it automatically as surprise surprise, we do not like having our money stolen. Regarding new account, I see you sent 3 emails today which were not looked into yet(as I explained, each time you add a message, you are pushed to the end of support queue).
    Also, you have never contacted us about why your old account was closed. I suspect the reason behind it is that you know very well the reason.

tomksoft, May 31, 2017 IP
    stevethekid likes this.