1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net admin and moderators are all xenophobics

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ricardo Wagner Arouxa, Dec 22, 2017.

So,

I am Brazilian and I created an account on popADS. I was refused 10 times with the excuse "wrong category", even being in a certain category by one such "Gordon Ho".

So I sent an email asking for help and he pissed at me just so I would not use the service anymore.

So I read the 173 page thread here and found HUNDREDS of XENOPHOBIA comments by the company owner.

I am already denouncing Tomasz Klekot in the Federal Public Ministry of his country of origin and also in other forums and Internet monitoring companies.

Stay away from people with no character, because if the guy discriminates people today, he can become a thief tomorrow.

Evidence below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ricardo Wagner Arouxa, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  2. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know why I "discriminate" people?
    Let me give you a simple example (based on our statistics BEFORE I blocked PayPal deposits for Brasil).
    1000 advertisers from Brasil register and deposit $100 each for advertising. I just got $100000 on my PayPal account. Cool, right?
    All these 1000 advertisers made campaigns and bought traffic for that $100k USD. Out of that I paid out $80k USD to my publishers and $20k is my profit.

Now the fun starts - 90% of these 1000 advertiser charge back their deposits (as deposits were made using stolen credit cards). The 90% is actual chargeback rate for Brasil before I decided to block it.
    So, now I lost $90k due to chargebacks. I also lost $80k that I paid out to publishers (and I am not charging it back from them, because it is not their fault).
    So in total I lost $70k USD (10-80) on these advertisers (and I am not even mentioning per-chargeback fee). Now, if I block advertisers from Brasil, I won't lose a cent. Guess what I chose.

Also, I tried really hard to make it possible for people from Brasil to be able to make a deposit. I got a new payment partner for PopAds in order to support Boleto Bancario.
    Do you know what happened? After about a year, the provider told me that they have to stop accepting it for us due to too many fraudental deposits.

You can call it xenophobia or racism. I call it business. I am not going to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars a month to keep you happy.

Best of luck regarding the racism police you reported me to.

Update: I talked with Gordon about you. So if we are into email screenshot posting how about this?
    [​IMG]
    This is your reply to FIRST reply from Gordon (screenshot posted by you).
    In your own words, I'd, pardon the expression, ask you to "take it in the ass".

Oh, and if someone needed an example of racism/xenophoby, here it is, right in the next email we got from you:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
    tomksoft, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  3. Masternook90

Masternook90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They banned my account even if I asked for support email for a second account, I will take advantage of it and ask for a refund because my account was about 200 dollars and they did not give me a penny, I sent a message to support now is to wait, at least we are backed by paypal because we did not inflict any law, as for the BOLETO BANCARIO it is impossible to be false, your partner passed you back.

Masternook90, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  4. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So even here you have multiple accounts ( Masternook90, Ricardo Wagner Arouxa)? We do not allow multiple accounts at PopAds.
    Any new multiaccount you open will be banned. Regarding Boleto Bancario, the payment partner worked with us multiple times over the last year due to numeours court/police inquries related to payments to PopAds. I guess it was just too much hassle for them and I can't blame them for that.

Also, if you managed to make a deposit at PopAds, it means that you attempted to bypass our deposit restrictions (if you register from Brasil, you cannot make a PayPal deposit).

tomksoft, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  5. Masternook90

Masternook90 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account was old, more than 2/3 years old, I'm not Ricardo. Then my payments were made with IP of BRAZIL PROVEN BY PAYPAL.

Give me back 200 dollars.

Masternook90, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  6. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    please Tomksoft focus on google blocking ads and making your platform better , already cpm increased a little this month , i am happy for it and i wish it increase more
    please people keep him working , we need Tomksoft , 50% of my revenues are from popads and i know this company is suffering a lot of losses , technical problems and fraud , it is a free market , it is not racism , i am from africa and arab and i never had an issue with popads , if he will not hate me a tan from north african muslim arab country why he may hate respected people from brasil , it is not just him not accepting paypal payments from brasil , if i have a business like popads , i will certainely not accept paypal from a lot of regions in the world

xuyzk, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  7. Ricardo Wagner Arouxa

Ricardo Wagner Arouxa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

If you really were losing money, the correct thing is blocking the service to Brazil. You are 100% correct.

But you could warn this in the beginning and not make people waste weeks being made up of idiot with "wrong category" answers.

Put an explicit message to Brazilians: "This service is not available in your country."

Ricardo Wagner Arouxa, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  8. cromiu

cromiu Member

Best Answers:
    WOW
    not only that you accusing someone of something he clearly didn't do with the intention to hurt his business...you also showed that you are racist and discriminate other people yourself.

ppl like you should be straight banned from any network

cromiu, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  9. jackpic

jackpic Peon

Best Answers:
    100% agree. We have now more serious problems than few idiots from Brasil who crying without reason...

jackpic, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  10. xuyzk

xuyzk Member

Best Answers:
    not this , i understand him too , he is angry ... but i replied because there is no obvious reason to write a thread and start such an attack on popads , there is a lot of other scam networks and no one attacked them this way , the whole market is not happy this period and i myself had a lot of problems with other networks but i try to understand them position and never wrote such a thread about them , i think the only reason to do this is to talk about a scam network who scammed many people , but this is individual case and he is not even been scammed , i hope tomksoft add cryptos ; no chargebacks so people from brasil be happy , i hope the market recover also so publishers and popads be happy too

xuyzk, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  11. tajb88

tajb88 Member

Best Answers:
    Calling them xenophobic after seeing what you wrote about Latinos, hilarious.

tajb88, Dec 25, 2017 IP
  12. harsha98

harsha98 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Have a problem with popads can anyone help tried to email them the support is shit ???

anyone here @tomksoft

harsha98, Nov 15, 2018 IP