1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pop Unders

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by maverick, Jul 10, 2005.

I was looking for some site who pays well for pop-unders. Right now I am using advertising Z.com for all my blogs. But I don't know why their pay out is very less and moreover looks weird. For 41 displays $0.18. I atleast hope 1 cent for one impression or is too much in CPM model?

I need to know your thoughts as well as suggestions for some site which might accept small publishers as well as have a good pay out. (Even though these two things are difficult to find together)

maverick, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  2. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats probably a bit to much for CPM. $10 CPM.. the best I've seen for popups/unders are $4 CPM I think. I might have saw $6 once, I don't remember though.

(I like adversal.. the CPM is only $0.90, but almost half of my visitors are using Firefox, and Adversal has code that will get around Firefox's popup blocker. So it outpreforms popunders with a $3 or $4 CPM for that site)

PopUpTraffic.com and Paypopup.com are two more you might want to try.

Josh

Josh, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  3. daboss

daboss Guest

Best Answers:
    i tried the inline cpm program by paypopup - the problem is that they consider about 50% of the page impressions that you give to them as 'unsold'. so if you give 15000 page impressions, they only give you 40-50% credit. the rest are 'unsold' and they show a banner promoting 'clicksor'...

daboss, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  4. Josh

Josh Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah.. that annoyed me too. If I remember right, you can set a default ad code to be shown in place of a unsold ad thingy, and so you can use another network in its place.

Josh

Josh, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  5. daboss

daboss Guest

Best Answers:
    i think that's only for a banner you can use as a default - not javascript so i don't think you can use other default programs like adsense...

daboss, Jul 10, 2005 IP
  6. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    I think then advertisingz is paying better... almost $4 for CPM.. what you think?

maverick, Jul 13, 2005 IP