1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

*pop* and I appeared...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ipheo.com, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Well, hello.

I came here mostly because I like the fact, unlike Sitepoint forums, that they don't charge for selling your domains/sites. I have little interest in SEO I must say, though I like when my sites come up high, such as 1UP, mostly a matter of pride. As most users, I'd like to make money with my sites, however I hate advertisement over content so I just don't put ads. I really feel like the black sheep here where money seems to be the main motivation. Nah, just teasing or I'll get banned soon. :)

I've launched a new site recently, it's called ipheo and the purpose is... well, indescriptible ! Haha, sounds like a heavy promotional trick, but seriously: see by yourself.

Anyway, I guess I'll stick around for a while, the appraisal forum is fun and I'm willing to sell one of my sites, Samurai Nintendo. I have many projects going on though at the moment I'm way too lazy and as a result I end up here... damn summer.

ipheo.com, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  2. Nixies

Nixies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi ipheo welcome to the forum. What is the ipheo all about, I had a quick look is it some kind of research site?

Nixies, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  3. ipheo.com

ipheo.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nixies, no, it's not a research site, basically you could say it's a test, an attempt at recording as many IP as possible, kind of crazy, stupid idea, but well, we'll see how it goes. I'll tell more when I put the site in the review forum.

ipheo.com, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  4. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    welcome here man !

spyrit, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  5. redhits

redhits Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well... welcome to the free world!

redhits, Jun 27, 2006 IP
Thread Status: