1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Poor service of Escrow.com

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by 2003m2003, Dec 14, 2006.

I know the reputation escrow.com had and I have read in several places/forum. I don't know still the service is nice and reliable.
    I sold a domain with them and everything is fine and buyer was happy (even I received Itrader rating for that in here :D ) After 4days of buyer accepting product, still they didn't release funds after 4 or 5 email from me. They response me twice with typical answer :mad:

' You will be receiving your closing statements via email shortly; this
    will indicate that funds have been released. Thank you.'

Anybody else had similar slow service from them, again I know they had good reputation, but what is going on there now?

2003m2003, Dec 14, 2006 IP
  2. bizoppz

bizoppz Peon

Best Answers:
    I just completed a rather high end sale of a domain name and used escrow.com. Everything went smooth, had the funds via ACH in a few short days.

bizoppz, Dec 15, 2006 IP
  3. franke1

franke1 Guest

Best Answers:
    I have heard that there are many fake escrow websites and these are really hard to spot. So, be careful.

franke1, Dec 15, 2006 IP
  4. Correctus

Correctus Straight Edge

Best Answers:
    Dealig with escrow at genuine websites hasn't arised any problems for me so far

IT

Correctus, Dec 16, 2006 IP
  5. 2003m2003

2003m2003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, I really think escrow.com need to act faster than this. They released funds 4days after buyer acceptng merchandise.

2003m2003, Dec 17, 2006 IP