1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Politics; ObamaUnderground.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by echo_unlimited, Apr 7, 2013.

Hello!

I'm selling this political site that I bought a while ago and that I done up.

Unfortunately, I could not keep the site up and stopped posting articles; because of this, the traffic fell dramatically from 2,000 to 300 UVs per month. However, with a little dedication, and possibly the with the use of autopost scripts, you'll be able to get this site back up and running to its full potential.

It's only made me $10 through AdSense since 2012; however, as you can see the site is not fully monetized.

The site also has pagerank 1 on quite a few pages.

Added info: (4/9/2013)
    Traffic
    Here's a picture of the full traffic stats that I have.

I've actually neglected the site for the past couple of months and I haven't done any advertising or updated the site with articles. The recent articles have all been written by me. There is a function for the autoblog, but I disabled that as the quality of the articles were poor. The entire front page, or for the most, has been replaced with articles that I've written or videos that I've added.
    AdSense
    Currently, the site has made $0.29 this month, on AdSense.
    Last month, it made $1.08, on AdSense.
    Here's a pic to the entire AdSense earnings from the site.
    History
    The site has been around since 2008. It was originally controlled by a pro-Republican group, who used the site to make fun of Barack Obama during the 2008 elections. Obviously, this isn't the case anymore.
    You can view the historical archives of Obama Underground, here:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20110515000000*/http://obamaunderground.com

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    echo_unlimited, Apr 7, 2013 IP
  2. ElectricBanana

ElectricBanana Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Nice site, good articles. Any chance of more info on past and current traffic? Thanks

ElectricBanana, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. echo_unlimited

echo_unlimited Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    I've updated the first post with more information!

Thanks for the bid! :)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    echo_unlimited, Apr 8, 2013 IP