1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Political Leaders Issue Urgent False Flag Terror Warning

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by hulk, Aug 28, 2007.

saw this on infowars, a must read for any open minded American.

"A group of former government officials along with current Congressional candidates, authors and activists has issued an urgent warning that a faction of the US government allied with Dick Cheney is planning to stage a terror event or provocation as a pretext for launching military attacks against Iran and implementing emergency powers in America."

http://www.infowars.com/articles/te...r_warning_issued_by_us_opposition_leaders.htm

hulk, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  2. M5love

M5love Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is this the event where nukes will land on Chicago and other cities? :(

M5love, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  3. papazoo

papazoo Guest

Best Answers:
    Nothing that group does surprises me.

papazoo, Aug 28, 2007 IP
  4. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    AGS was listening to that sites rubbish months & months ago & AGS's prediction never came true either so it doesn't do much for their credibility, but having said that, i'm sure with these sites keep issuing these warnings eventually when something does happen then they can go back & say 'see'.

What these sites do (or i should say the sites owner) is spread false information to protect a certain mentality. The owners of these sites know something will probably happen to Iran sooner or later (so does everyone else) so these false flag warnings simply help the 'cause' of these rouge leaders & terrorists, they are predicting a false flag operation just in case something does kick off so they can create more anti-Americans like AGS.

More anti-Americans = more money
    More anti-Americans = more hate

:p

Toopac, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  5. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The current administration has done some strange things with transferring power to the executive branch, flaunting the law etc.. And they seem totally unconcerned about their public relations, or doing right by the party.

In the back of my mind, I've wondered about such a thing happening. This would be a terrible outcome. Catastrophic. I hope it's nothing more than paranoia.

guerilla, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  6. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    lmfao!!! What a bunch of "udder and complete BS" (to quote AGS) :D

d16man, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  7. Lexiseek

Lexiseek Banned

Best Answers:
    What a "dick" Cheney is being over this one.

I agree this is unmitigated horsecrap and you'd have to be bat-shit crazy to believe it.

Lexiseek, Aug 29, 2007 IP